• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steaz Mint Green Iced Tea is the best commercially sold iced tea brand.

decisions

2ifbbxl.jpg

- Not too much sugar (20g per can)
- No artificial sweetening in this flavor
- Light mint taste freshens you up before talking to beautiful women
- Aesthetic is pleasing
- Not overpriced

Can anyone possibly debate this? The only possible competition I could see is some kind of Japan-only green tea brand.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
HOLY SHIT TESSERACT WE REALLY ARE CLONES

I WAS ABOUT TO POST THIS AND SAY "AIN'T NOBODY GOT SHIT ON MY ARIZONA GREEN TEA W/ GINSENG AND HONEY"

GUEST_46f4e294-aff1-4e42-b920-33dd62afd407

it does seem like we might be clones, i think we might've discussed this a long time ago

@op

how heavy is the mint flavor in that tea, like chewing gum levels of something fainter?

Counterpoint: Ice Tea is trash. Liquid trash. Tea is meant to be hot. It is meant to be hot, no sugar, no milk. That is the only way to consume a tea. If you disagree and drink it chilled like some sort of mongrel you are dead to me.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I don't drink iced tea much, and I buy the bargainiest brand out there.

You can find these 2L beauties on sale for $1.00 every month at stores.

Counterpoint: Ice Tea is trash. Liquid trash. Tea is meant to be hot. It is meant to be hot, no sugar, no milk. That is the only way to consume a tea. If you disagree and drink it chilled like some sort of mongrel you are dead to me.

I drink far, far more coffee and tea than anyone should.

Coffee is fine hot, cold or iced. Black tea is best iced, especially with peach or raspberry notes. Green tea is fine hot or cold. White tea is best cold. Earl Grey and other herbed/oiled teas are best hot. Matcha is best hot.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Only time I went nuts buying sugary iced tea was about 10 years ago and No Frills (it's like Aldi) was selling these tasty flats for like $10.

There was a weird phase where for about a year, this stuff was everywhere, but it disappeared fast. Odd that Costco Canada has it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom