• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stellar Blade Confirms Physical Release

That's cool and all but can we get a new trailer? or a date?
Delays aren't unexpected with games but we've gone from "releases in 2023" to "it won't even show up during any event in 2023"

Imagine the limited edition Mousepad
State of Play is seemingly coming before TGS so hopefully we'll hear something then.

Markio128

Can’t wait to get my hands on this one!
nice GIF

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
If the action turns out to be meh, and I buy this just because horny points, I'm going to be dissapointed with myself.
So far, from the trailers, the gameplay looks really top-notch.

I'm interested in seeing how expansive the combat mechanics are and how the game handles fighting multiple enemies at once.

Crayon

So far, from the trailers, the gameplay looks really top-notch.

I'm interested in seeing how expansive the combat mechanics are and how the game handles fighting multiple enemies at once.

I can't get a good idea from what i've seen so far. I would need to not just get my hands on it but see how it holds up on the first play and subsequent ones. For me, these can be hard to suss out. Example - revengence. At first I was thinking "this is really fun, but it's going to get old". By the end of the game: "this shit never gets old!!"

Puscifer

It's one hell of a game to be trying it with. Alan Wake is probably Remedy's least popular IP, which is saying something. People aren't going to be tripping over themselves to buy this game in droves.
True, but it's a AAA game that's gained a following along with that Yakuza game. They aren't stupid enough to make Spider-Man 2 a digital release game, medium sized AA/AAA games are a great way to start testing the waters on this.

Top Bottom