• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steve Harvey's show about 'What men really think' goes wrong, catcalling & sexism

Status
Not open for further replies.
11705429_983874761670494_8312506156926597534_o.jpg

That's some good signage, Lou. People might not have known it was an "event" if you didn't strand the word "Event" under the title of the event like that. Off-center, too. Really draws the eye.

That's some good signage, Lou. People might not have known it was an "event" if you didn't strand the word "Event" under the title of the event like that. Off-center, too. Really draws the eye.

You gotta make room for the huge wax statue standing on stage. It's not like it can move so people can read the sign.

karasu

Like, why do we even need a good Family Feud host. He's not a hero. This guy is sick. And he spreads his shit incessantly. Fuck family feud.

That awkward laugh during that first segment in the video. You know she's thinking about how she wishes she was somewhere else.
But yeah he's your classic old ignorant person stuck in their way of thinking. I don't bother getting offended by bigots like him.

Damn, that video. What an astoundingly horrible human being. Who encourages terrible people like him? Why aren't people spitting at him and throwing batteries at him when he's out in public?
I don't condone violence, but it's strange that people are so unaware of how terrible he proudly is.

Booshka

Damn, that video. What an astoundingly horrible human being. Who encourages terrible people like him? Why aren't people spitting at him and throwing batteries at him when he's out in public?
I don't condone violence, but it's strange that people are so unaware of how terrible he proudly is.

Because he has great delivery and timing. If he was less talented, then his insane views and dumbass comments would be vilified then ignored.

He is a great host on Family Feud.

I watched like 10 minutes of this show today, it was pretty awful, shit questions, bad responses, and no serious discussion whatsoever. Looks like they were trying to edit around the rambunctious men in the crowd too. Terrible idea by the Producers.

riotous

Banned
One afternoon of Family Feud re-runs and I can't really agree he's a "great host." He's fake as hell half the time.

entremet

Just saw the video.

Damn, dude went all in his diatribes against atheists. I shocked he was openly retarded about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom