• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steven Universe Season 2 |OT| Obama chuckled. "You mean the Crystal Gems?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Watermelon Island's preview doesn't spoil anything we don't know or haven't seen, and it's charming. Rest of the screens are mostly things we've seen before.

Gem Drill's
throws things into the deep end right away, suggesting this episode is concurrent to the brawl we see in the previous episode.
They do sneak a few chuckles in though. Screens certainly are interesting, possibly inferring
Steven interacts with the Cluster?

I doubt this is the end of leaks, in any case. Stay sharp out there!

dity

Steven Universe Season 3 |OT|

s8FZQgZ.gif
Ah ha, I beat you on that. Advantage dity.

The Super Watermelon Island preview is adorable and nothing major in terms of spoilers, other than
the confirmation that Steven wakes up as a Watermelon Steven through dream projection and that's how he finds out about Malachite
. On the other hand, the Gem Drill preview
hits the ground running like no other episode before it. It definitely shows that these two episode have to be aired back-to-back in the same half-hour block. It's up there with The Return/Jailbreak in terms of necessary context.

Psxphile

three days until we're freed from this hiatus hell

Best someone else come up with the new |OT| then, I don't think Scrafty is going to be making it this time. Bonus points for emphasizing the In Too Deep event.

EDIT: Steven Universe S3 |OT| Are they still at the barn?

Psxphile

Remember, OTs go up on the day of release. So, like, Wednesday night @ midnight is the earliest it can go up. Or is that only in Gaming?

PSqueak

Banned
Gumball references everything.

hqdefault.jpg

hands down the funniest and craziest show on CNN.

Best thing about this is that it was a callback, they set up this joke in another episode saying he had caused himself some sort of hurt by trying to go super saiyan, only to later do this for his sister.

Steven Universe Season 3 |OT| Greg goes fishing

THIS WEEK IS THE WEEK

Greg goes Fishing has gotta be the title

Im with these beautiful peeps!

EDIT: Steven Universe S3 |OT| Are they still at the barn?

I-understood-that-reference.jpg

Psxphile

New official one-minute clip of "Gem Drill" released, plus an article about the In Too Deep event.

LA Times

The clip is from the beginning of the episode and is essentially a much shorter version of the leak from last night.

JSevere

I think cartoon network already did the work for us.
Steven Universe Season 3 |OT| In Too Deep

this is imo the best because of the double meaning

my suggestions

Steven Universe S3 |OT| I want that hiatus to die
Steven Universe S3 |OT| I think it's pretty great
Steven Universe S3 |OT| Overflowing with the Crewniverse's healing lacrimal essence
Steven Universe S3 |OT| From the studio that brought you the Powerpuff Girls reboot

New official one-minute clip of "Gem Drill" released, plus an article about the In Too Deep event.

LA Times

The clip is from the beginning of the episode and is essentially a much shorter version of the leak from last night.

The CN official one-minute clip on YouTube was uploaded 5 days ago, but it's only being spread now since it was unlisted. It makes me wonder if CN is aware of the two-minute leaks (they were a problem last Stevenbomb) and they uploaded a shorter version of the Gem Drill intro to try and lessen the impact. They were sitting on that unlisted link for five days and it's only today after the intro leaks that it started getting out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom