• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Strangest thing you've found on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

.GqueB.

Banned
Übermatik;44132076 said:
See I don't get how people get a kick out of watching these - it's a bizarre obsession that I can't quite comprehend - whenever I see a similar video, I just feel a bit disgusted and move on.

I never "Watch". I just sort of skim and click through out of curiosity. After being presented such things in fake hollywood movie form, it's pretty interesting to see how such a thing would really happen.

NinjaBoiX

I just haven't got the stomach for gore stuff anymore. I used to watch stuff on Bore Me back in the day, rock climbing accidents, car crashes, stuff like that, I was morbidly curious I guess. I remember being traumatised by Faces of Death back in school. Even if some of it was fake, it was such a fucked up video, with that crazy doctor and shit. But now, even just surgery on TV or something, I can't help but look away. I just don't want to see that shit!

FINE-LINE

Neo Member
Übermatik;44119955 said:
It was a front for a tng of disgusting voyeur/death waaaaay back in the day. Hidden links and the like lead to worse things.
I thought the ambiguous description might surface others who know it. Guess not.

I just haven't got the stomach for gore stuff anymore. I used to watch stuff on Bore Me back in the day, rock climbing accidents, car crashes, stuff like that, I was morbidly curious I guess. I remember being traumatised by Faces of Death back in school. Even if some of it was fake, it was such a fucked up video, with that crazy doctor and shit. But now, even just surgery on TV or something, I can't help but look away. I just don't want to see that shit!
I think that's why I can stomach most of it. I saw Faces of Death when I was way too young, and I can say it definitely desensitized me for what I see on the internet. Seeing a girl's soul ripped to shreds before, during, and after they brutally fuck her on camera... I didn't have any prepping for that. The death videos are worse, of course. But nothing prepared me for the FacialAbuse crap where someone's self esteem is stomped on that hard. On camera. And then onto the internet. And then in edited form on YouTube. And then the comments section. And then the "lols". I mean those girls are ruined, for all intents and purposes.

Übermatik;44133495 said:
Haha, yeah I suppose. There's always natural human curiosity I guess. And yeah, haha, just a shame this thread turned into a bit of a TOR discussion rather than more wicked links... I'll try find some then post later :D
I think the thread is awesome, Tor browser talk or not. I have Tor. I still favor the weird shit on the regular/open web. Good thread my yute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom