• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Streamer mistreats his wife and his son while streaming live.

In situations where the woman is the aggressor, men are told to take the hits, forget about self-defense, and leave the area of conflict as soon as possible. Why can't we expect the same out of women? After she was disgustingly slapped the first time, she came back to damage more of his belongings and shout which does nothing to alleviate the circumstance.

Gavin Stevens

Formerly 'o'dium'
I’m a Brit, so the word cunt is used every four words. Sometimes at the table at Christmas. It’s lost all shock factor and now me and the wife are into casual cunting.

As for the first part though.... ehhhhhh....

His an aussie, wife beating and calling anything a cunt, is their culture, you can't belittle his culture, that's a hate crime

I believe you've birthed a new movement.

#AndMen
#WontSome1ThinkoftheMen

Poor men. Always coming up short in society...

Put the kids in timeout, they said. Give them all trophies, they said. Everyone's special, they said.

Working out great with the younger generations.

:/

Zog

Banned
In situations where the woman is the aggressor, men are told to take the hits, forget about self-defense, and leave the area of conflict as soon as possible. Why can't we expect the same out of women? After she was disgustingly slapped the first time, she came back to damage more of his belongings and shout which does nothing to alleviate the circumstance.

Sexism. Yep, women are weaker and need men to protect them....no matter what. Men are stronger and therefore should just take the hits and understand her anger.

Gavin Stevens

Formerly 'o'dium'
The only Aussie I know is Crocodile Dundee, so all of them dress in leather and hang on window ledges.

Come at me, cobba.

TeamGhobad

Banned
bla bla bla

slavery ended a long time ago. nobody has the right to somebody elses time or attention married or not. dont like the way that person is treating you, LEAVE! its as simple as that. Unfortunately too often a spouse depends too heavily on the other for everything, why? because they have nothing of their own. its a shame. I always tell people to avoid these kinds of people.

INC

I don't believe that. I have only seen real Aussie men treat their women with the upmost respect.

Few tinnies on the go, and shit gets real

Like in the UK, if you drink Stella you're classed as a wife beater

Almost "most" aussies are flat out racist, kinda shocked me living out there, they'll happily use the N word openly in front of each other

It was at those points I just left the scene, it was weird, one minute they're completely normal, lovely neighbours and bam out of no where N bomb, like it's completely fine

Last edited:

Zog

Banned
slavery ended a long time ago. nobody has the right to somebody elses time or attention married or not. dont like the way that person is treating you, LEAVE! its as simple as that. Unfortunately too often a spouse depends too heavily on the other for everything, why? because they have nothing of their own. its a shame. I always tell people to avoid these kinds of people.

Bet your ass that if he wanted her attention and she made it clear she wanted to be left alone and that she would be finished soon that people would say that he should have been more patient.

Bryank75

Banned
Highly immature behavior for a father and husband. The children will not be right. I would say a few years in the military would sort out most of his character flaws but now the only solution is separation or something even more serious might happen.
Poor kids...

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Formerly Oz, Perth. He looks pretty bogan too
So as an ex-Australian, how can you say that wife-beating is part of Australian culture? It’s not.

Few tinnies on the go, and shit gets real

Like in the UK, if you drink Stella you're classed as a wife beater

Almost "most" aussies are flat out racist, kinda shocked me living out there, they'll happily use the N word openly in front of each other

It was at those points I just left the scene, it was weird, one minute they're completely normal, lovely neighbours and bam out of no where N bomb, like it's completely fine
So, you just lived here. Just like any country, there are fuckwits, but trying to paint all of us in the same light is beyond stupid.

Again, where do YOU hail from, friend?

Last edited:

INC

I ignored the earlier post by moderation and so have been removed from this thread.
So as an ex-Australian, how can you say that wife-beating is part of Australian culture? It’s not.

So, you just lived here. Just like any country, there are fuckwits, but trying to paint all of us in the same light is beyond stupid.

Again, where do YOU hail from, friend?

Don't take it so serious dude, and please don't get angry, we've seen what happens to aussies when they lose their temper

And most aussies hate the "abbos" (as they're called out there) and are racist towards them, you know the natives!, that are now all drug addicts, kinda like how the native Americans turned out too, funny that

Last edited:

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Don't take it so serious dude, and please don't get angry, we've seen what happens to aussies when they lose their temper

And most aussies hate the "abbos" (as they're called out there) and are racist towards them, you know the natives!, that are now all drug addicts, kinda like how the native Americans turned out too, funny that
I notice you keep avoiding the question. Curious...

bitbydeath

Gold Member

Aussies abbrivate everything. Abbos is abbreviated from Aborigine. However they don't like to be called that now either.
They're now indigenous Australians.

TeamGhobad

Banned
Bet your ass that if he wanted her attention and she made it clear she wanted to be left alone and that she would be finished soon that people would say that he should have been more patient.

well you are creating a fictional situation versus what actually happened. try to stay grounded with your arguments.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Wow. This thread still going. Doubled in size from last night when it started. Will catch up on it later. No doubt it will be a combo of good, bad and ugly.

Gonna do what I do best..... take a nap.

Zog

Banned
Of course not. The man would be labeled an entitled pig and the woman would be encouraged to find a "more deserving" man.

...and if she slapped him he would have 'deserved it'.

All of these 'you shouldn't ever hit a woman' instead of 'you shouldn't ever hit anyone' people remind of this video:

Last edited:
Ha ha classic aussie housos. They are low IQ, should not be allowed to breed. Their kid has no future, but the one where my taxes pay for his inevitable drug addiction and incarceration.

Last edited:

Zog

Banned
But she didn't hit him though.

It's funny how the posts saying 'you should never hit a woman' are fine but 'you shouldn't hit men either' causes some people to imply that we can ONLY talk about this one video.

Last edited:
Advocating premeditated rape as a punishment is not something that is ok. Community seem to have handled and dismissed in thread thankfully. This user has been removed from the thread
Was not advocating rape as punishment. This community should have asked me to clarify my stance on the issue and to ask for more information for improved context. Guess it's easier to just assume the worse about people though and just assume you know all you need to know when you do not.

Last edited:

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
This sad, pathetic shell of a manchild deserves no sympathy. Seeing some of the people defend him or try to also place blame on the wife is just... disappointing. There is no excuse and far better ways to deal with the wife's actions than physically beat her.

Fuckin' hell, this was just disgusting to watch.

CuNi

Calling for rape? Wow... This train just left moral city and is waaaay to extreme.. What comes next? Death sentence?

TLZ

Banned
Online says this sad fucker was arrested. Good. I hope he meets a big dude named bubba love while he is in jail and spends some "quality time" with him.
You're taking it too far now. This is resetera level stuff. We're not animals at the end of the day.

But even animals have more mercy on each other I think.

Wings 嫩翼翻せ

so it's not nice
No seriously I left ResetEra because people kept saying [direct quote] things like "I would throw a party if President Trump had a heart attack" and "This guy proper deserves to die for all he did" when they learned his eating habits have been poor. Got proper destroyed for telling them that is terrible sentimentality. Please no.

Last edited:

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
No seriously I left ResetEra because people kept saying [direct quote] things like "I would throw a party if President Trump had a heart attack" and "This guy proper deserves to die for all he did" when they learned his eating habits have been poor. Got proper destroyed for telling them that is terrible sentimentality. Please no.
The people making those stupid comments are in the minority in this thread. That’s a positive. It just shows immaturity.

Nymphae

Banned
Just watched the video, man that is pretty ridiculous. It really drives home how childish this guy is that he's running around swinging a stupid lampshade. Like what are you doing with your life here dude.

The fact there are some very vocal users in here defending a wife-beating piece of shit streamer is mind numbing. It makes this thread stink like a goddamn MRA conference.

Who knew you can't beat your pregnant wife if they throw a piece of cardboard at you. Jesus fucking christ.

He didn’t beat her, stop exacerbating what actually happened.

Last edited:

Gander

Banned

That's victim blaming, everybody can't just up and leave a house especially if they have no other place to go. Not to mention she has a child. So stop the situation of her own making nonsense. If her inquiring when he was going to finish gaming was enough for him to actually get up from that game and slap her, he has been doing this way too often. We don't want anymore women on the street with their children just to get away from selfish assholes.

Aspiring

He didn’t beat her, stop exacerbating what actually happened.

Yup people like to make it seem worse. Hell my wife watched the video and said it was a slap. Also she shouldnt have thrown shit. Regardless these people need help. Obviously communication is an issue, and even if they move on to other partners will fall in the same trap as they have learnt nothing

They both seem like horrible people. I said it in another topic about similarly awful parents, but I feel sorry for the kid.

Sometimes awful people deserve each other and what they get, but then they have a kid who has to put up with them. IDK why, but I rarely can care about adults abusing each other like this. A slap, something thrown, who knows what happened yesterday that carried over. I've seen little petty arguments fester for literal years with my parents. And that kid will have to grow up with that shit. That's far worse than two adults who made their decision to be miserable being miserable.

She shouldn't have touched his shit, he shouldn't have punched her. 2 wrongs just snowballed into some next level shit. Now the internet got ahold of it first hand and since he was streaming fucking Fornite, of all games, it's making it's round through public opinion.

Last edited:
Top Bottom