• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Streamer mistreats his wife and his son while streaming live.

Zog

Banned
She’s holds herself to what she wants. And that’s why she isn’t swinging on me.

She is the protector of the family if I ain’t her. When I am, I got it.

I see, so you are both holding yourselves to these responsibilities with no pressure from the other?

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
what kind of families did some of you come from? if any of that is normal enough to you to justify you should probably go into therapy
I came from much worse, but if anything, it taught me what not to do.

Last edited:

Gavin Stevens

Formerly 'o'dium'
Oh and, as a person who lived with a father who was abusive back in the 90s when it was all the rage and nobody gave a shit, I had to watch him throw boiling hot cups of drink in my mums face, or threw a damn chair at her head. I was around it a LONG time before we BOTH got out. I can say that guys like this aren’t worth a damn... My dad dint MEAN to do it. He actually had an accident which nearly Killed him And made him violent. But it showed me just what a man doesn’t do. Use your fists for them when it comes down to the wire... but not on them.

But I can also say I’ve been with women who have pushed me to the point I wish I had a damn chair handy. The kind that come up to your face and scream in it then start slapping and scratching, egging you on to “be a man” and put them in their place.

Difference is, the second you lose your cool, you’re no longer the man... your a coward who just lost the high ground. No missing limbs and charred face though, just a normal coward.

Last edited:

Horns

Dude is an ass, but let’s not have White Knight seizures over here, this shit happens millions of times a day in the US. Seeing the ERA reaction to this was hilarious, like domestic violence never existed before this incident — tons of Soy Boys sobbing on their mechanical keyboards.

Whataboutisms don't excuse domestic violence. Whatever a "soy boy" is to you it has nothing to do with a husband beating up his wife in front of their children. Take these opinions to a dumpster and burn 'em please.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Please don't send me a message I can't reply to, especially if it's not something I even said.
990720854b.jpg

If you want to have a discussion, post in the topic.

Iaterain

I just hope that everything will end up in the best interests of a baby.
He needs good parents, not a prisoner father and single-mother. Unfortunately it looks like this young family has crossed the line where there is no comeback.

RedVIper

Banned
"A piece of cardboard can leave you blind if it hits you with the pointy end."- People defending this moronic man-child.

What baffles me is not that he hit her, because domestic violence happens all the time everywhere. What completely throws me off is that the dude ain't even pretending for his viewers, he just went all out (I hope) right there and then live. That kind of people is fucking scary.

But no one here is defending him...everyone agrees he's an asshole. Some people just pointed out that she's acting childish aswell. That doesn't mean what he did was justified in any way.

BANGS

Banned
While this comment was better explained later we don't know the full details yet and calling someone who is a victim a "bitch" and deserving of violence isn't acceptable at all especially since we don't have all the detai. We're issuing a warning for now.
I mean yeah the guy is clearly a piece of human garbage but i'm not going to pretend for a second the bitch didn't have it coming... They're both perfect for walmart...

Racer!

Whataboutisms don't excuse domestic violence. Whatever a "soy boy" is to you it has nothing to do with a husband beating up his wife in front of their children. Take these opinions to a dumpster and burn 'em please.

That goes for that hysterical physically abusing woman also. Based on video evidence, both were wrong.

I see, so you are both holding yourselves to these responsibilities with no pressure from the other?
Yeah. We got a good thing going here.

She’s given me 3 beautiful children and so much more.

However if she god forbid did attempt to physically harm me, I’ll just remove myself from the situation. Let shit cool down and then call.

Racer!

I just hope that everything will end up in the best interests of a baby.
He needs good parents, not a prisoner father and single-mother. Unfortunately it looks like this young family has crossed the line where there is no comeback.

This. The kids are the real victims here.

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
I have to note that a lot of users in here are trying to look for an ahah! moment to the other side and i don't think it brings any fruitful discussion.

To that extent, JareBear: Remastered JareBear: Remastered are you willing to address my response to your comment? I heavily get the impression you read something into it that was not there and asked a question i considered unfaithful. Care to explain this matter? Am i wrong? I wanna hear it. :)

Simply_Bry

So the woman have the right to scream at you, to scratch you to blood, to throw you things, to invade your personal space, to bully you and you don't have the right to do anyhting, you just nod and keep geeting bullyed because she's a poor woman..?

Like i said i'm just judging from the video footage... She clearly, CLEARLY didn't wanted to leave the guy alone, stop putting woman on a fucking pedestal ffs.
Oh and "according to Youtube comment", yeah right great source.
Watch this video if you're having problems with people invading your personal space

llien

what kind of families did some of you come from?
Are you asking whether our moms would attack dads and dads would respond with violence?
Well, in my case no. never in my life had I seen seen my parents physically attack each other, although heated arguments were not that uncommon, neither of them had crossed the line.

They did smack me on my ass and at times quite painfully though, for misbehaving, although, given I cannot remember a single case of what it was about, it was obviously pretty ineffective way of disciplining me.

Last edited:

Tapioca

Banned
This guy is a terrible person and will go on to abuse the children. All visitation/custody rights should be taken away permanently and the wife should get a protective order.

llien

Another real world story:

IDK what that means.
Joseph Dredd is a law enforcement and judicial officer in the dystopian future city of Mega-City One, which covers most of the east coast of North America. He is a "street judge", empowered to summarily arrest, convict, sentence, and execute criminals.

Last edited:

Zog

Banned
This guy is a terrible person and will go on to abuse the children. All visitation/custody rights should be taken away permanently and the wife should get a protective order.
If we can assume his actions will only get worse over time then can also assume that her actions will too and that she will begin throwing more dangerous things at him?

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
This has given me a horrible feeling today. The best reaction is to walk away. Go outside, go to a friends house, go for a drive, just get away. The worst part about arguments is staying in the same place.

Racer!

He beat his pregnant wife and you're going to "both sides are the same" it? Stay classy.

Its just as much on her to not start a physical confrontation with a baby in the belly. When you attack someone that has consequences, that MIGHT escalate. What adult dont know this?! Whats this shit with not holding her accountable for her actions. And for the record. NO he should not have slapped her. But they both carry equal responsibility.

Last edited:

Horns

Its just as much on her to not start a physical confrontation with a baby in the belly. When you attack someone that has consequences, that MIGHT escalate. What adult dont know this?! Whats this shit with not holding her accountable for her actions.

So she deserved this? She brought a beating onto herself?

Tapioca

Banned
If we can assume his actions will only get worse over time then can also assume that her actions will too and that she will begin throwing more dangerous things at him?

Throwing light things at someone is not comparable to slapping/hitting them. If he threw a piece of cardboard back at her I really wouldn't care.

Also, she is pregnant so hitting her is endangering the health of his future child. There is also a child in the background begging HIM to stop hitting his mother. If he does all this while streaming imagine what he does while not streaming. He thinks nothing of physically and verbally abusing his wife for the whole world to see. He is a danger to the children and is a horrible dad.

Anyone defending this because of some sexism war on the internet is just pathetic. Get a grip.

If you lost your temper and tried to hit her, would she be justified in calling the police?
If I hit her I shouldn’t be anywhere near my family. Wouldn’t be a very good protector.

Then someone would have to protect my family from me. That ain’t how it should be working.

Racer!

So she deserved this? She brought a beating onto herself?

When you attack someone physically, you should expect a retaliation. Not hard to understand really, if you believe men and woman are equal that is. Ideally it should not have happened. But we are not living in the Disney world 90% of the posters here believe.

Last edited:
She did something bad, he did something worse. One's action does not justify the other's. No need to make completely black and white.

I've seen someone here defending the man saying she verbally abused him. Being annoying or nagging does not justify violence. Only a threat of violence can ever justify violence.

The only crime she commited was throwing stuff at him. He beat her for that and came back for seconds. He obviously has a pattern of misbehaviour.

That child is gonna need a go fund me page. Poor, poor girl..

Zog

Banned
Throwing light things at someone is not comparable to slapping/hitting them. If he threw a piece of cardboard back at her I really wouldn't care.

Also, she is pregnant so hitting her is endangering the health of his future child. There is also a child in the background begging HIM to stop hitting his mother. If he does all this while streaming imagine what he does while not streaming. He thinks nothing of physically and verbally abusing his wife for the whole world to see. He is a danger to the children and is a horrible dad.

Anyone defending this because of some sexism war on the internet is just pathetic. Get a grip.

You didn't answer my question.

If we assume that his actions will result in more of the same (but worse) in future then we can also assume the same of her actions. Maybe next time she will throw a glass, a lamp, a chair and eventually a knife.

You see, you can't just assume the worst from the male and the best from the female.

This is an example of a poster unable to control their expletives and as posted earlier, has now been removed from the thread.
Love the open sexism. Keep it coming.

You are truly a piece of shit to only care to blame the problem to the woman. Not kind word neither to her or her kid?

Yeah buddy, you truly hate women.

ResurrectedContrarian

Suffers with mild autism
I don't know why I clicked on that, the sound alone was disturbing and I only made it about 30 seconds in. I feel sorry for all of them. Hope their situation improves.

Pre-internet: After a 911 call, police visited a home to resolve a domestic dispute. After a lengthy investigation and contradicting claims, it was deemed the husband did abuse the wife. The source of the argument was family finances. The man's name is "Mike Johnson".

Internet-age: Police watched a man-child playing a videogame scream (and off camera) abuse the wife. The accused publicly showed this for all to see. The source of the argument was time spent playing Fortnite. The man's is originally identified as MrDeadMoth, but turned out to be "Mike Johnson".

Correct apart from assuming the guy's gender 😅

SonGoku

Parents should be able to spank their kids (without physical damage) its part of the culture in my country and it works
Now we all crack up jokes of how we were disciplined by our parents and how Los niños rata (how we call millennials) are severely lacking discipline

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
What the fuck are you talking about? I said I think it’s horrible. She should leave immediately and dude needs help. But just because it happened on a gaming stream doesn’t mean this is the first time this has happened, it’s just eye opening how shocked the video game world is at this — it’s almost like they live in a bubble. OMG!

mekes

I see a selfish boy with a mans responsibilities. If you have to put hands on your partner, it’s over. You aren’t responsible enough for an adult relationship, let alone children.

I might be seeing things that aren’t there but I see a boy who values earning a few pennies trying to make it streaming over spending time with his family. If my girlfriend cooked dinner for me, I’d be there as soon as I could because it’s the decent thing to do. I wouldn’t leave it for an hour and have her wonder why she even bothers. I imagine her attitude stems from the fact that he probably lives at a PC monitor rather than contributing any time to his family and household responsibities.

But no bro. Play your Fortnite, ignore your responsibilies, push your family away and put hands on your partner when she gets fed up.

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
You are truly a piece of shit to only care to blame the problem to the woman. Not kind word neither to her or her kid?

Yeah buddy, you truly hate women.
He never blamed only the woman. What the fuck is wrong with you? Do y'all get joy out of constructing non-existing narratives?

Last edited:
When you attack someone that has consequences, that MIGHT escalate. What adult dont know this?! Whats this shit with not holding her accountable for her actions. And for the record. NO he should not have slapped her. But they both carry equal responsibility.

I'm not married, but if if my wife ever threw cardboard at me, and screamed at me to stop playing a video game, and knocked over my webcam, I don't think she'd carry equal responsibility if I physically assaulted her for doing so, which I would never do in the first place.

If someone slaps you and in return you grab a knife and stab them, you don't both carry equal responsibility for the stabbing. It might be their fault for getting slapped back, but any escalated level force is on the person who used more force. I think that seems obvious. What you're suggesting instead doesn't seem to be a sound argument.

Top Bottom