• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter VI |OT| VI is for VICTORY

cormack12

Gold Member
0VKEJ4v.jpg

KpYhD5o.jpg

FowppVK.jpg

FXXTaz7.jpg

zRD0uDi.jpg

Q4j5Oif.jpg

ME5zkXj.jpg

FNQfgmh.jpg

dpP3ErV.jpg

LYNGmxC.jpg

Just_one

Cant wait for it!

My usual store already has it in store so hopefully then sent it today and i receive it tomorrow , 1 day ahead of time!!

It should have Karin though but i hop she appears as DLC later on!

Is there any point in buying the deluxe or ultimate editions - seems like the content in those editions are coming at a later date anyway 🤔

ElCasual

Happy that Yoshiori Ono leave Capcom for SF6, SF5 was a huge amount of crap and nerfed characters, spammers and more.

Odinnii

looks like guile caught some nerfs, I noticed his back hop kick and upside down kick have much shorter range than the beta

amigastar

Graphics look a little bit too much washed out and the skin shader is better than the clothes shader. other than that the game looks awesome.

Last edited:

ssringo

Without Karin in it , thats my main for sure.

Her gameplay sold me the game
I'm not really a fighting game fan anymore and just enjoy character designs and fan art. I will be getting SF6 but not until I've sunk a lot of time into Diablo 4. Just won't be able to dedicate time to both games. Will be checking out videos and such in the meantime.

Cammy and Ken have been my favorite characters since the SNES. I really like what they've done with both in this game.

Draugoth

Gold Member
Just played the demo. Im Really bad at it but the game feels good to pl;y, might get the standard edition alongside the dlc pre order when they get at a discount at a later date to actually learn how to play fighting games.

Last edited:
Can't wait to talk about how this is the best game in the series when I beat you all, and complain about the system mechanics when I lose in salty fashion. I really hate to see SFV go, but the future is here, so let's get it bros! The tournament scene is about to be on fire 🔥

Thanks for the OT!

nikos

Being a massive Street Fighter fan since SFII but not liking SFV, I'm beyond hyped to get back on Street Fighter after so many years.

I've made really good friends and have had great experiences because of SFIV. Hopefully this becomes one of my main games again.

IronLich

Trying to nail down PERFECT Flash Knuckle with Luke, and I just want the pain to end, because I know this is gonna creep its way into his combo trials...

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
My wife (who rarely is interested in games) watched a Youtube review of the single player mode.

"You're getting this game right? Can I play?"

Pushed me over the edge on this one

ylOb9I8.png

Fermbiz

Gold Member
Im tempted to go on vpn and see if I can start playing the game now on Steam. A bit nervous about doing that though.

hVn9hEw.jpg

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Im tempted to go on vpn and see if I can start playing the game now on Steam. A bit nervous about doing that though.

hVn9hEw.jpg
I have read reports of bans because of that because it violates TOS. That was a topic of discussion when people did it to redeem Steam codes. I’d say don’t do it.

I’m getting the deluxe edition tomorrow for PS5. I’m looking forward to learning some new combos and all the new mechanics. Hopefully it’ll be a lot better than messing around with FADC.

Last edited:
Midnight release let's fucking gooooooooo.

I will pick Ken at first but I plan on maining the guy in my avi later on down the line.

Top Bottom