• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OT| No Options to Select

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
giphy.gif

colinp

Banned
27e6f237edd8322fa796d847aed76dd3.jpg

I'm ranked 46,0XX and started with 250LP today. I have not fought a single person who is even close to my rank. I have not found a single Rookie. It keeps matching me with Super/Ultra Bronze and now I'm getting Silver-Ranked people who are at rank 1026! This isn't fun. I want to have a challenge but this is clearly 5 steps above. This doesn't make me hungry or even want to improve. I'm hoping this is just a side effect of the launch week and that they'll eventually fix the matchmaking cause right now I'm just getting destroyed every match and can't even attempt to have fun with this game.

Also sorry for the bad image, was grabbing it real quick and was a little late.

I totally agree though I had better luck my second night then my first. Hoping for the best!

Windforce

Any Ryu players out there can offer advice against Zangief?

Man, he is an unstoppable tank. I can only Hadouken so much. Jumping in is death, even got caught by air SPD using Tatsu. LOL

Advice welcome on which buttons should I be pressing.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Thanks for whoever linked Mike Ross was streaming earlier, that was a hell of a stream

Gartooth

You just have to..

tumblr_inline_n5qpjzQ9XG1rnptzn.gif

Hahaha, I was believing so hard that I got really good at Street Fighter after my win streak on Tuesday. I did the smart thing and retreated from Ranked to Casual matches.

Ex sbk is probably her best option. B. Hp is probably her best normal for dealing with pressure. But if i don't have meter im probably going to block and be ready to tech when they walk in.

Thank you! I wasn't using back heavy punch much, but it has helped me a ton tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom