• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V patch releasing March 28th, Alex on the 30th, more info

pablito

its totally fine.

He has street clothes on and his hair cut up.

Its not really anything to get to miffed about. It ain't much of anything to be honest,

When you phrase it that way it's fine. But it just looks bad. Come on man. Look.
JPIStcH.jpg

qcf x2

Alex is the worst looking character I have seen in a long time. They can withhold the other 3s characters if they aren't even gonna try. The dude is supposed to be younger (as in a teenager) yet he looks like he's older than everybody except Sim. His pants look stupid and make no sense. The french fry hair.

Amateur hour shit.

Village

When you phrase it that way it's fine. But it just looks bad. Come on man. Look.

Eh, looks better in game. Got himself a fresh cut, and go the street clothes on.

Its fine and I feel like a bunch of folks are overacting, and not because I like it and you don't. But because its kind of nothing, in the pantheon of alt outfits... its kind of nothing. He got a fresh cut and some bike shit on -shrugs-

I love the psychology behind the salty rematch option, I just won a match by like 20 health and I could just feel the other guy's seathing rage through the screen....as i declined the rematch mauauauaua

Demise

Rashid's costume. A Middle Eastern man dressed as Aladdin/Stereotypical Genie. Are you fucking kidding me?

Dhalsim and Zangief are here since sf2. To some extent, every character of street fighter is an insulting cliché. A serious japanese that do karate, a rich american blonde guy that likes to show of, a black boxer that only care about money... I think the only thing they need to add in order to complete the collection is a redhead irish drunk man that rock a green kilt.

Mik317

Sorry but Alex looks as horrid in motion as he does in stills. A far cry from his 3rd Strike persona.

because he isn't?

besides he was NEVER going to be a 1 to 1 transition from 2D to 3D...people underestimate how difficult that really is.

Demise

Eh, looks better in game. Got himself a fresh cut, and go the street clothes on.

Its fine and I feel like a bunch of folks are overacting, and not because I like it and you don't. But because its kind of nothing, in the pantheon of alt outfits... its kind of nothing. He got a fresh cut and some bike shit on -shrugs-

You words < the picture of the actual thing. It's math.

With the alts it's like someone at capcom is laying down a good base but then they hand it over to another team that has to add goofy crap for no reason. Mika's alt would be perfect if it wasn't for those wing things, either just the cap or a ponytail would have been fine.

Alex is the worst looking character I have seen in a long time. They can withhold the other 3s characters if they aren't even gonna try. The dude is supposed to be younger (as in a teenager) yet he looks like he's older than everybody except Sim. His pants look stupid and make no sense. The french fry hair.

Amateur hour shit.

You trippin'.

He looks cool.

Anth0ny

all these shitty ken costumes

it's all just an advertisement for the real ken costume to make it's glorious return and become the greatest selling DLC costume in the history of fighting games

capcpom you brilliant fucks

Top Bottom