• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stuff your face with Cheesy Gorditas to win Vitas

Flunkie

Banned
I just went out for a very long walk to get myself one of these boxes. Have we determined the optimal time to enter? I intend to win, even if it means buying up to but no more than three of these boxes.

Guys over on the CAG forums are trying to figure out the right times.

Flunkie

Banned
Do you suggest entering really early in the morning?

I'm not sure about that. What the conspirators are saying is that it's on a specific time scale. Going by that assumption, I figured to win on the :18 minute mark of the hour. I dunno how everyone's calling it exactly though, so I really can't say. The way I personally think of it is less competition really early = better chances? But I really don't know.

OMG

81Vd7.jpg

I had to eat Taco Bell twice this week, so it's kind of a wash. On a related note, I'm slurring my speech and my back hurts.

Also,
I'm a junior because of bad behavior so it doesn't count!

FYI in another forum I read some guy did the same thing. He contacted the group holding the contest and they responded that it could take 3-4 days to process his contact information. Just be patient!

Glad to hear it's working for someone who texted. I've been worried, I've seen that people who did it on the website have to wait days for an email but they've at least already given all of their name/address/etc information, the text way (so far) has only asked for my email address so I didn't really see what info they had to verify yet lol

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
No that was just from putting in the code.

Has anyone that won gotten an email or anything? The rules say that the verification is done via snail mail but it seems to weird to not get any sort of email from this.

That's awesome man, congrats!

Has anyone that won gotten an email or anything? The rules say that the verification is done via snail mail but it seems to weird to not get any sort of email from this.

No email or anything. Kind of surprised they didn't send one seeing as they got my email to do this. Anyway I am anxiously waiting for my letter to arrive.

Flunkie

Banned

Yep, no email. Gonna be shitting my pants til the mail arrives.

Fake edit: Wait, text winners get a confirmation email? 0_o

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Getting tired of this, seven boxes and nothing. And I'm starting to feel like Morgan Spurlock here.

Bullza2o

All these winning posts make me want to head out to Taco Bell for the first time ever just to try winning a Vita.

Are the box contents actually good for a first timer?

All these winning posts make me want to head out to Taco Bell for the first time ever just to try winning a Vita.

Are the box contents actually good for a first timer?

There is nothing that will spare your anus the first time you try Taco Bell.

If only they gave you the Vita right there at the store, then you'd have something to pass the time while peeing out of your ass.

Fake edit: Wait, text winners get a confirmation email? 0_o
I guess so? I'm a (theoretical) text winner, and so far it's gone like this for me:

Me: [texts box code to the number]

Them: Taco Bell:Thanks for texting to Unlock the Box. Are u 18 yrs old (19 in NE & AL)? Text YES or NO. Reply HELP for help. Msg&Data Rates May Apply.

Me: Yes

Them: Taco Bell: U just WON a PlayStation Vita pending verification! Text ur email & we'll send U ur prize info. Reply HELP for help. Msg&Data Rates May Apply.

Me: [email address]

Them: TB: Got ur email, go2 inbox! Reply JOIN 4 TB txt offers (up to 4/mo for 6 mo) HELP 4help, STOP 2stop (will txt conf or call 8008226235) Msg&Data Rates May Apply

Haven't received an email yet.

I say it because if you've never eaten at Taco Bell, odds are you aren't accustomed to fast food on top of the fact that it's Taco Bell.

If I were you I'd smoke a joint first.

EDIT: Well I guess if you were into that you would have had Taco Bell by now

Bullza2o

I say it because if you've never eaten at Taco Bell, odds are you aren't accustomed to fast food on top of the fact that it's Taco Bell.

If I were you I'd smoke a joint first.

EDIT: Well I guess if you were into that you would have had Taco Bell by now
There's a Taco Bell a block away from my house, but I've never been to that or any chain. I do like Chipotle though, been there several times.

I'm not sure about that. What the conspirators are saying is that it's on a specific time scale. Going by that assumption, I figured to win on the :18 minute mark of the hour. I dunno how everyone's calling it exactly though, so I really can't say. The way I personally think of it is less competition really early = better chances? But I really don't know.

did you when by texting, phone app or the site?

Count me into the WTF group. Advertised all of the store front. I order it and didn't get a code. Is it suppose to be on the box itself? :/ I didn't eat there for my health!

Count me into the WTF group. Advertised all of the store front. I order it and didn't get a code. Is it suppose to be on the box itself? :/ I didn't eat there for my health!

it's on the box itself, i went to the one by my work a couple nights ago and asked if they had the box before i ordered, they didnt..so i drove off

Top Bottom