• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suicide Squad |OT| Rotten Prince of Belle Reve

Status
Not open for further replies.

3N16MA

Banned
lhgnCyz.jpg

qwOuFLD.png

pBfUjRZ.png

SPOILER THREAD: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1255809

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Oh wow, this is coming out on the 5th? I was under the impression that this was coming out around the end of the month.

This is like thinking it's Thursday and then finding out it's Friday.

Neat OP.

Excited to see.

Fuck you WB though, for releasing it over here 2 weeks later. I´ll never forgive you for that (will still watch it, so kinda forgiven?)

Quick

Banned
OT is kind weird looking on mobile. Forgot to take that into consideration.

I wouldn't worry so much about it. A lot of people will view this on desktop with a higher resolution anyway.

Plus, the links are still clickable.

Rope Guy will become the Carmine of the DCEU. He has countless identical brothers who'll appear and subsequently die in future films. His great grandfather will be appearing in Wonder Wonder.

Very excited for Rope Guy: the Movie featuring the Suicide Squad. I'll be seeing it wednesday morning. But I'm a bit nervous that the review embargo is on tuesday, a day before the movie is out in a lot of countries. If DC misses the mark again, I'll be a sad puppy.

Lot of typos in the OP. Not sure if worth fixing, but... in order: enigmatic, Intelligence, Delevingne, Fukuhara, Akinnouye-Agbaje.

Anyway, RIP Rope Guy.

Dryk

I noticed today that Rope Guy isn't even in the Pop Vinyl line along with literally everyone else. This is the worst kept secret of 2016.

3N16MA

Banned
Lot of typos in the OP. Not sure if worth fixing, but... in order: enigmatic, Intelligence, Delevingne, Fukuhara, Akinnouye-Agbaje.

Anyway, RIP Rope Guy.

The synopsis was copied from a site (can't remember). The name mistakes are on me.

Too lazy to fix it. No one reads it after the first page.

Slaythe

I'm praying the gods for it not to suck.

I can't bring myself to be optimistic after BvS.

Expecting a critical slaughter.

Pls :( . Already payed for my tickets anyway...

Oh well, can't be worse than ghostbusters.

I feel like Harley and joker will be enough to save the movie. And it has rope guy.

scoobs

I feel like Harley and joker will be enough to save the movie. And it has rope guy.
Briefly, but yes, it has him.

If Rope Guy survives the entire movie it will be the biggest troll move by a director in some time. Never has a character been so obviously thrown in to be immediately killed.

Rope Guy will live forever in our hearts and minds.

I'm praying the gods for it not to suck.

I can't bring myself to be optimistic after BvS.

Expecting a critical slaughter.

Pls :( . Already payed for my tickets anyway...

Oh well, can't be worse than ghostbusters.

I can guarantee you this film is going to have a lower RT score than Ghostbusters.

Yager

Banned
Watching this next Saturday. Feels like there is zero hype though, compared to BvS.

Maybe around here, but everyone I know want to see it, even people who think CBM are stupid. But this was never going to reach the levels of hype of BvS.

scoobs

I can guarantee you this film is going to have a lower RT score than Ghostbusters.

The RT score on that movie is an enigma. Nobody can convince me that many reviewers thought they had a positive experience watching that pile of fecal matter.

Watching this next Saturday. Feels like there is zero hype though, compared to BvS.

Really? The hype feels a lot bigger where I live from non-comicbook fans. There's Suicide Squad marketing everywhere I look and people seem to be responding to it pretty well. And the latest youtube videos have an insane amount of views. Me, I'm pretty worried after BvS but we'll see.

The RT score on that movie is an enigma. Nobody can convince me that many reviewers thought they had a positive experience watching that pile of fecal matter.

Geez, I thought you were talkind about Suicide Squad for a second and got really worried!

Yager

Banned

Maybe with that people will stop giving a shit about the RT score.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom