• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Games Done Quick 2017 | July 2 - July 9 | Shout outs to...

TheChits

Dude trashed 0.2 with the quickness
KuGsj.gif

Euphony

Banned
Well this run just convinced me to get the PS4 remaster. I'm looking forward to going back to the series since I haven't played them since their original release.

They finally started putting the VoDs up on YouTube, the day after my flight. Butts. That's okay, last gdq it took a month of free time to see it all, and it'll likely take that or more this time. Lots i want to see!

Ultimadrago

I hope Stump is secretly watching GDQ so I can take from his summary/recommended post. I've been missing a lot of runs this time around.

Got home from seeing Spider-Man and in time to see them start SMB 2. Wanted to see this race, glad I didn't miss much.

What are some of the best runs this year?
From what I've seen:

Halo CE
Guacamelee
Freedom Planet
Mirror's Edge: Catalyst
Dishonored 2
Mega Man X2 Race
The Legend of Zelda: ALTTP
Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast

Keinning

Races are fun when they're even, like that mario kart race where the guy won by one second

this is just a blowout. third team isn't even three levels behind them

Keinning

these leads are kind of fragile so i wouldn't bet

this lead is holding out since the start
team reznor got close but dropped the ball. now they're really far behind, far enough for screwups to be recovered and that doesnt seem to be happening at least for SMB3

i mean, finishing an autoscroller level before the others have even started show how big your lead is

Keinning

ruh roh notch donation

Can they refuse the Notch donation?

money still goes to charity. they shouldn't.
the way the donation cut off, seems like he had more to say but it wasnt said live at least. and thats a fine compromise. let the guy be a bigot in his head if his money help out in the end.

Top Bottom