• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Games Done Quick 2017 | July 2 - July 9 | Shout outs to...

Zaverious

I thank these speed runs for showing me how useful Summons are years after I played the original on PS2. Chicken Little and Stitch are too good.

You know, I don't dig Kingdom Hearts when I'm playing it. Or hearing people talking about it. Or discussing the plot. Or any of its additional media.

But watching the run is pretty great. Everyone is clearly having a good time.

Kadin

Sorry to interrupt the discussion of the current run, but what exactly is this upcoming Super Mario series warpless relay race? How many games are they playing? And that's a lot of racers.

Sorry to interrupt the discussion of the current run, but what exactly is this upcoming Super Mario series warpless relay race? How many games are they playing? And that's a lot of racers.
I'm not sure which games they're playing, but it's a relay. So there are multiple teams with sets of runners, each one specializing in a specific game. So on team A, runner 1 plays SMB1, runner 2 plays SMB3, and runner 3 plays SMW and the same for Team B etc.

Keinning

oh god no more kingdom hearts

i thought it had finally ended

link to the past swordless was pretty cool though thanks for the dude who rec'ed it

oh god no more kingdom hearts

i thought it had finally ended

link to the past swordless was pretty cool though thanks for the dude who rec'ed it
Data Org's both insane and short though, so it's definitely worth a watch for anyone who hasn't seen it before. It's literally just all boss fights, no filler, so it's just non-stop crazy stuff happening.

Keinning

Data Org's both insane and short though, so it's definitely worth a watch for anyone who hasn't seen it before. It's literally just all boss fights, no filler, so it's just non-stop crazy stuff happening.

Nothing of whats happening makes any sense to me
Never said its bad (runner + couch seems pretty into it as well), its just not my cup of tea

Keinning

15 minutes before estimate time

that must have been pretty good i guess

oh for the love of god just end kingdom hearts

what's up after that to see if i stay awake or not its pretty damn late

crash-14

KH started with 104k viewers and has upped to 146k so pretty good fo them.

I think this was the first time it was at a time that matches Europe and USA in a good time for both.

bgbball31

KH started with 104k viewers and has upped to 146k so pretty good fo them.

I think this was the first time it was at a time that matches Europe and USA in a good time for both.

I'm not sure the overlap between the two, but League rift Rivals ended about an hour ago, so a lot of people might have come over from that.

Anyway, those fights to round out KHII FM were amazing, as was the whole run.

Top Bottom