• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summon Night 6 Limited Collector's Edition presales open now

Bowl0l

i bought the PS4 version because i am afraid that all the preorder bonus will be shrunk to Vita size if i choose the Vita.

fyi, i will buy both digital version after release. Physical Vita cart too.

Wereroku

Did the sales for the Vita Wonderful Edition doubled in one day? I wanna see the receipts.

Or there has been so little limited editions ordered so far that it wouldn't be hard to do that at all.

I'm guessing the 50% refers to total number sold and the 1:1 is current sale rate.

JPS Kai

As much as I wanna support this one too, it's just not in my budget at the moment.

Definitely looking forward to reviewing it though!

Update via www.gaijinworks.com

"Summon Night 6 Update

We're still recording dialogue for Summon Night 6, so the release has been moved a month to March. As a result, we'll be able to leave the Wonderful Edition presale open until November 30th.  Final prototypes for the components are coming in now, and we will be able to share new pictures of them before long. They are substantially improved from the already cool initial pictures we've released here when this was announced.
Also we have a dedicated customer service person to help with questions or issues you may have. The email is customerservice@gaijinworks.com."

... presales will close on October 31st once and for all.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
I was totally stressed to get in an order by the last final date... and had not heard at all that the time was increased into Mid December, or seen any of the new pictures and updates until recently.

This seems a lot less popular than the COH / SN5 release here on GAF. I remember hearing updates and seeing conversation about those constantly, but this seems to have long dry spells...

... which is odd, because it's obviously the biggest project they've done in a few ways. I guess things will get more.. noisy, during proper release time.

NDPsycho

Not sure what time they shut it off last night, but I had to be one of the last orders. Put an order in at 3 minutes to midnight Pacific Time. Didn't realize this had been extended, glad I was able to still do it.

Good things come to those who wait... I suppose. Can't believe this has slipped until the end of May, or beyond, but really I am glad this is happening.

cj_iwakura

C-NXRJpUMAAI7qL.jpg

UPDATE via Gaijinworks forums.

http://www.gaijinworks.com/interact/showthread.php?1342-Summon-Night-6-Production-Bits/page38

So, is the May 23 release date for real?

The ROM we received that was supposedly final was missing content when we tested it, so we have to have that fixed. Even if we get it back, tested and into Sony by the end of next week (which is herculean, and assumes the replacement ROM is right), I doubt the end of May will hold. I just don't have a better idea until we receive the fixed ROM and test it. We've told retailers and distributors, who may put up new placeholder dates, but know that we have NOT set a new date, and can't until we test the replacement ROM. Once it gets past us, it's very likely to get through Sony, so we're on the manufacture train at that point, and manufacture is a few weeks.

Sucks, I know. We're disappointed, too, because it means ANOTHER playthrough to test the fixed ROM, and a delay for fans, but trust me, you did NOT want the version we got, and I prefer to release as clean a disc as possible instead of a mess that is day-one patched, because someday those patch servers will not be there and the mess on the disc is all people will have to judge the game by.

The amazon listing updated to June 23.
Also Vic told me on Twitter that the Wonderful Editions would arrive later than the retail standard editions.

Wereroku

It's a Working Designs release. Delays aren't a flaw, they're a feature.

Sadly this probably came about because they weren't allowed to reprogram the game themselves this time. Weird that the same company would let them alter the code for SN5 but not SN6. Delays don't bother me though I mean hell I bought MKR when it was new and we waited a year or more for that one right?

FStubbs

A game like this is probably better on a touch screen device - thus the Vita version will probably be superior to the PS4 version.

Soo has there been any news on when this is supposed to be coming out? The last date I got from VGP was June 27, but when I called to pick up my copy they said it was delayed again. Called them two weeks before to confirm it was June 27 too, so delay must have been last minute.

Soo has there been any news on when this is supposed to be coming out? The last date I got from VGP was June 27, but when I called to pick up my copy they said it was delayed again. Called them two weeks before to confirm it was June 27 too, so delay must have been last minute.

This is the latest from Twitter.

dZw2L7o.jpg

I'm eagerly awaiting my copy.

Every time I see this thread pop up I wonder how things are going but I forget to actually read the thread.

I can wait all the time you want. My backlog is getting bigger everyday.

The game looks so good and the limited edition previews keep me drooling. Good thing I'm a very patient person.

It's happening!

July 20, 2017 - Summon Night 6 has completed our testing and is now going into the final approval process with Sony. Wonderful Edition components are patiently waiting in our warehouse to go to their new homes once the games are manufactured. The regular edition preorder bonus soundtracks will soon be shipped out to Gamestop so they're ready at the store level when the games arrive. We'll keep you posted once the game is out of final QA at Sony and in manufacture, but the wait is almost over!  We'll have a gameplay trailer of the English version out shortly, so keep an eye out for that, too!

http://www.gaijinworks.com/

Top Bottom