• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sunset Overdrive |OT| It's Always Sunny in the Apocalypse

p3tran

Banned
yEd892.gif

Ape

Banned
Sometimes I just want to play SO but there's nothing left for me to do. I need this. Can we also get more expansions after this one or are we SURE that this is it?

Sydle

Completed the main game just moments ago. This is my favorite Insomniac game and comfortably in my top 10 games of all time.

I still need to finish destroying all the cameras, collecting toilet paper/shoes/fizzie ballons, and get on the DLC. Probably going to go achievement hunting and I may try to max out all the weapons...not sure on that one yet because it takes so long.

Toppot

I may try to max out all the weapons...not sure on that one yet because it takes so long.

With the XP amp and grinding a mission its not too hard.
Replay 'A Heroes Duty' and save 4kim, then go towards Sam but stop on a red bridge with respawning robots/OD, level up to your hearts content.

Korosenai

Ha, just realized they added that achievement about the random 12 drawings. I found them for fun back in November, and was looking through the achievements and was really confused when I saw a 150 point achievement for it.

Korosenai

Sorry for the double post, but does anyone want to do the mooil rig chaos squad? It looks like it's going to be impossible to find a game.

charsace

I bought the game at launch, but was into programing, 2k, and ACU so I didn't play it then. This game has some of the best controls I have ever experienced in a 3d game. One of the few to get 3d platforming.

m23

Wanted to restart story mode yesterday but apparently you can't do that without deleting your current save. That sucks.

jstevenson

Sailor Stevenson
patch will be up by 11am.

you may need to restart the game at that point (Home button -> Menu on Sunset Tile -> Quit game). Then reboot after downloading.

Sorry about that! Consider it an unintended April Fool's

p3tran

Banned
so, fallen dlc? best boss I played in a loong time!

<<GOOD THING I AM A MASOCHIST!>>

punchline of the forever! lolol

Grisby

Finished it. Not too bad, but nothing super memorable outside of the boss fight which was pretty chuckle worthy.

The mission zone feels a lot smaller than the oil rig but I felt like the mission design was slightly better here. Overall I;d say the season pass was average, but the core game is still so much fun to play.

One last thing, I bought the UFO collectable map but uh...I'm not seeing anything. Come to think of it, unless they are super well hidden, I haven't seen a single one in the area. Glitch?

Top Bottom