• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros for 3DS: New Characters Video LEAKED! (SPOILERS)

mario-sonic-pac-man-mega-man.jpg

snake.jpg

Revven

So, if the leaks end up being 100% real, then Ice Climbers will be DLC, right?

In that case, I am more bummed about ROB not making the cut. Actually my go-to guy in Brawl. :(

ROB is in.

Can someone just repost the CSS image from a few days ago? Or, have it in the OP so people aren't confused?

Edit: Here is the CSS image from a few days ago that goes along with this leak and is what's proven as real.

BvccdUPCMAAX9j5.jpg:large

Missing vets: Ice Climbers, Lucas, Snake, Wolf, Mewtwo (might as well include it until otherwise), Squirtle, and Ivysaur.

Stage Editor confirmed, can use assets from other stages.
Koopa Clown Car works as descripted, multiple Koopas as alts.
Krystal likely deconfirmed.
NessInEngland confirmed, accurately had the Multi-Man icon. This means All-Star mode was locked, likely implying there are characters yet to be seen.

which pic has the stage editor?

Hatchtag

Banned
dh3mhMB.png

BAM
THERE IT IS
THE FINAL PROOF
LOOK AT THAT LOCK
LOOK AT THAT BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL LOCK.
THERE ARE THINGS TO BE SEEN, ADVENTURES TO BE HAD, DREAMS TO BE DREAMT AND LOCKED THINGS TO UNLOCK.
BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY
RIDLEY STILL HAS A CHANCE.

Welp, definitely real now, if it wasn't already. Those leaked trophies are exactly what the ESRB would probably have to look at for their in depth rating, so it makes sense they'd have pictures of that nature to leak.

1408983406647.png

BAM
THERE IT IS
THE FINAL PROOF
LOOK AT THAT LOCK
THERE ARE THINGS TO BE SEEN, ADVENTURES TO BE HAD, DREAMS TO BE DREAMT AND LOCKED THINGS TO UNLOCK.
BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY

Why? i need to know why so I get or not my hopes up. Good explanation please.

1408983406647.png

BAM
THERE IT IS
THE FINAL PROOF
LOOK AT THAT LOCK
BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY

Can you rehost this, I only get a 4chan hotlinking image.

Ridley327

Why? i need to know why so I get or not my hopes up. Good explanation please.

All-Star mode doesn't unlock until you've unlocked every character in the game. If we use the leaked character select screen as a base for that qualification, that means there are still more characters to unlock beyond what this leak has confirmed.

Neiteio

A trophy of Larry Koopa in the Clown Car -- no doubt one of the rumored Bowser Jr. alts that includes all seven Koopalings:

kY2BoWg.jpg

Tehalemi

dh3mhMB.png

BAM
THERE IT IS
THE FINAL PROOF
LOOK AT THAT LOCK
BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY

Oh dear sweet lord! :O

Garraboa

I've kinda come to terms with Bowser Jr. (not really) but I just wanted Lucas in. But no, I get Dark Pit and Dr. Mario instead

So because I don't like the new roster I hate the series?
By your own words you haven't liked the roster since the first game and I'd argue hating the roster pretty much equals disliking the series since that is a large part of games.

It be like loving Call of Duty but hating gun violence in video games.

Sesha

Dark Pit and Dr. Mario being in while Lucas, Wolf and Ice Climbers are DLC is garbage. Very disappointing. Lol at Dr. Mario beating out Mewtwo though.

Besides that, Duck Hunt Dog and Bowser Jr. are weird but okay, I guess. It makes sense to have a Mario Kart rep, it being as big as it is. Would have preferred Dry Bone, but whatever.

This last batch is overall disappointing, but the as good as the reveals were up till this point, the roster was almost too good to be true already.

Top Bottom