• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread 2: Where Pilotwings is apparently Minecraft

Zubz

Banned
LOL omg

They'll always be eternal......

I mean, he was in an important old Nintendo-made arcade game, and it ended up inspiring Donkey Kong. Add in the fact he's public domain everywhere but America, and it's not impossible! Just overwhelmingly improbable.

I kinda want to see how the Eternal Struggle of Ridley'll go if/when the tables turn, incidentally.

Japan Time coming up...!

Seriously, I think we're finally gonna push this one last thread to 200.
I wonder how EmCeeGramr's gonna respond as he closes the thread this time? I still remember that time we killed a PotD thread in under a week with no new information whatsoever, and how he made it pointedly clear with the last post before the lock.

Nightbird

I remember reading this, and all the following Thread as a Lurker. I had the fun of my Life, but sadly I sit didn't got to make myself an Account until October last year when the 3DS-Version was already released.
I still had a good time anticipating the PotD with you Guys, and I hope that next we can really hype together :)

Roto13

Man, I can't believe we lost both Tom Clancy AND Lou Reed. :(

But, man, how about that song Wrecking Ball, eh? But, then, I'm still reeling from that Breaking Bad finale.

The joke is that it's fall 2013.

Man, I can't believe we lost both Tom Clancy AND Lou Reed. :(

But, man, how about that song Wrecking Ball, eh? But, then, I'm still reeling from that Breaking Bad finale.

The joke is that it's fall 2013.
Some of the speculation here makes me want to join in. I probably won't get validated for months though :(

I honestly don't know. I would hope so!
I could see it for release date, and definitely so if DLC is more than tourney + Mewtwo.

AdanVC

i'm dying
tumblr_nijtmvt2K51tk2qh7o1_540.jpg

Metaroo

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but is anyone gonna make a thread for Apex 2015? The biggest smash brothers tournament in history with 1000+ entrants, all of the famous smashers, and all four smash games featured. I kind of wanted to talk to gaf smashers about it :c

Africanus

Can someone explain the thread title? Two years ago when I was lurking I always saw this title and wondered at it but never found the answer.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but is anyone gonna make a thread for Apex 2015? The biggest smash brothers tournament in history with 1000+ entrants, all of the famous smashers, and all four smash games featured. I kind of wanted to talk to gaf smashers about it :c
Someone has to, I just find it weird the thread for it hasent been made yet.

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
I still stand by my belief that Bowser Jr. is a turd butt.

Azure J

i bet marth is gonna be so fun and awesome and powerfu to use

right AzureJ? :D

I'll take my butter knife Marth and make him work. EVO 2015 champ with the Hero King himself coming right up. After I win, I'll scream to the heavens "give me my length back and put in some goddamn Lyn and Takamaru!" :lol

I'll take my butter knife Marth and make him work. EVO 2015 champ with the Hero King himself coming right up. After I win, I'll scream to the heavens "give me my length back and put in some goddamn Lyn and Takamaru!" :lol

Marth's tiara doesn't protect you from slingshots, my dude. I'm gonna win EVO, then tell Sakurai in the winners suite: "thanks Sakurai for making Martha fans cry, now here's your cut."

Top Bottom