• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread 2: Where Pilotwings is apparently Minecraft

Platy

Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS |OT3| Every day is Announcement Hype

Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS |OT3| Hype never dies

Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS |OT3| Thread tittle is too big like Riddley

Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS |OT3| of Sakurai outtrolling Ono

Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS |OT3|D and U

Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS |OT3| of 1 thread for each new character

Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS |OT3| of Nintendo vs Capcom vs Sega

i know this thread is going to be closed soon but

why on earth would anyone really think this rumor has a chance of being true?

Lol and this insider is One-hundred-years-old-gamer from the ign board, he was just a faker as hell and failed miserably with his predictions on it.

LesPaul

Does anybody of you use the Mayflash Gamecube Controller Adapter? The one where you can hook up four controllers. I consider buying it because the original Nintendo one is too expensive. The Adapter is 19,99US$ at play-asia. It says ships in 2-4 weeks but I think I can wait that long.

emb

Woah, I didn't even realize where I was or how I got here. Closed the thread and spent ten minutes trying to figure out what I was just reading. Cool necro bump.

Chrom

They would never add two new Fire Emblem characters from the same game as separate characters. And frankly, they shouldn't. Fire Emblem is somewhat popular, but not four-plus slots on the character select screen popular. It's still pretty far down in the Nintendo pecking order.

Posts like these are fun to read in retrospect.

Posts like these are fun to read in retrospect.

Is Bowser Jr. even that popular?

I have come across a lot more Koopa Kid fans online since New Super Mario Bros. Wii.

This one is pretty good, since it's basically "whynotboth.gif." Especially cool because Jr wasn't in the initial leaks.

A lot of posts about thinking Jigglypuff was cut, if X/Y would get a character, and other stuff that ended up happening.

I think it'll be Pokemon Trainer on friday. He's an "easy" reveal (it's pretty obvious he's returning), and is actually three characters in one.

He also lends himself to lots of screenshots, so it'll give them material for awhile.
:(

Top Bottom