• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS Thread 3: Ridley's Believe It or Not!

KHlover

Banned
gUCi3Fq.gif

Best Shibe ever

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
I really, really, really, really wanna see how the capsule looks in the Pyrosphere. Flaming excite capsulized.

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
Skyward Zelda wouldn't have the strength to do that.

I'M FINISHED!

Ice Climbers need to be announced soon.

Freeze that 3DS paranoia.

I'M FINISHED!

*shakes fist at 3DS*

Fancykong

I wonder if they're going to remake everyone's Final Smashes to make them less cheap (Sonic) or more indicative of the character's franchise (luigi).

SkyOdin

I wonder if they're going to remake everyone's Final Smashes to make them less cheap (Sonic) or more indicative of the character's franchise (luigi).

I'm all for making serious changes to characters to better reflect their source material, but Luigi's Final Smash needs to stay. It is way too fun.

afoni

Banned
If Pit's final smash hasn't been altered to be related to the sacred treasures then Sakurai isn't doing his job properly.

I'M FINISHED!

Luigi needs to introduce me to his dealer.

I'M FINISHED!

Bibarel would have to utilize a mega stone before it can even get close to the dunce crown of the worst looking Poke. The mega stones incredible power of unlocking atrocious design would work blunders for Bibarel.

Fancykong

I'm all for making serious changes to characters to better reflect their source material, but Luigi's Final Smash needs to stay. It is way too fun.

I...really don't understand why Luigi's dancing causes everyone to go on an acid trip.

Who would use the unlimited power of a Smash Ball to just dance?

Village

Bibarel would have to utilize a mega stone before it can even get close to the dunce crown of the worst looking Poke. The mega stones incredible power of unlocking atrocious design would work blunders for Bibarel.

what is all this foolishness.

I...really don't understand why Luigi's dancing causes everyone to go on an acid trip.

Who would use the unlimited power of a Smash Ball to just dance?

Luigi.

R0ckman

and you hate on all the Pokemon games after Red&Blue.

In the official art for Wind Waker, if Link has the Master Sword he has the Mirror Shield too. I don't see how what I said is unreasonable. It is an iconic set up and would make the most sense for him in Smash.

Also enough with the hyperbole. Get over my opinions with Pokemon. I don't drag it into every topic and neither should you.

ffdgh

The man in green keeps the acid trip final smash XD. Sonic final need to be seriously nerfed since it lasts waaay too long...same for the equally broken land masters.

I hope peach gets a new final smash...Maybe her Psych Bomb special attack from mario rpg or peach beam from paper mario.

J-Tier

The man in green keeps the acid trip final smash XD. Sonic final need to be seriously nerfed since it lasts waaay too long...same for the equally broken land masters.

I hope peach gets a new final smash...Maybe her Psych Bomb special attack from mario rpg or peach beam from paper mario.

Yeah, Peach really needs a more competent Final Smash. Maybe something from Super Princess Peach, Super Mario Strikers, or what you've mentioned.

Skyward Zelda wouldn't have the strength to do that.

You mean Twilight Princess. TP Zelda was the unactive one in Brawl. SS Zelda was one of the best and wasn't a princess that she could get away with a lack of work.

i no

i just find trollface cringey

dont mind me

Trollface with Sylveon blood flesh ribbons.

Oh, and since I find this thread to be going off to the deep end too much, I'm going to try to steer this back on track.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwW95zwvVP8
makes me tear up

Triple representation from Mother/Earthbound
It's impossible, but we'll try.
And if Lucas gets in, instead of making him a clone, the should totally do something based off the combos in Mother 3 working off the music

I'M FINISHED!

You mean Twilight Princess. TP Zelda was the unactive one in Brawl. SS Zelda was one of the best and wasn't a princess that she could get away with a lack of work.

Nope. I meant Skyward Zelda. She has the strength of wet paper. I am pretty sure I meant her. Yep. I did.

zroid

Banned
0ujtl.jpg

Pic of the day. Marth's sword has a powerful tip! So we gave his sword slashes a sharp look with an emphasis on its edge.

Top Bottom