• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
_dementia said:
Official Wall of Shame as of 4/20/10

Oily, Gentlemanly Hype Thread:
6horar.png

fuck i need a life

SO CLOSE...
Oh god, and 99% of my posts are lame jokes.
Sorry guys. :(

ReiGun

Oh shit, son! Hype is at critical. Let's do this thing!!!!! :D

Switching over to the PS3 side of things this time around. Let's fight like gentlemen, PS3 owners.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
About fucking time! Bring it on, Chun and Makoto shall make YOU my BITCH!!!

=p Love and kisses to Greg, threi, Satyamdas, Grifter, MicVlad, Hito... And the shitload of people I play with that I surely forgot XD

deathberry

Neo Member
OmnipotentO said:
They should release the game RIGHT NAO

No point, the online servers are still down.

Also, does anyone else feel that the PAL cover is the worst of the bunch? I mean the JP cover is (obviously) more stylised, with Juri looking more evil and Chun-li's....physique....being more pronounced. Meanwhile the US cover is also pretty stylised (more water colours and focus attack paint).

V_Arnold

Awesome! Cant wait for this game to come.
It cant come quickly enough -.-

Anyways: looking forward to meet new players in Europe through Xbox live, and sometimes have some regular EU fighting team assemble sometimes, with the new online modes Capcom introduced :)

LowParry

Meh. I wish we had Mom and Pop places or 711's that sold games early here. Aw well. Midnight release! Go faster week!

Shit, I didn't even think about it. One more week until release. :lol

Time to spend most of my time trying to find a store breaking street date!

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
Augemitbutter said:
i can't give any guarantees, but i'm pretty sure there is only one regioncode of DLC in the PAL stores.
Well, I guess I'm just gonna go for it, thanks. 25€ plus that ugly Blanka-shirt are just too tempting :D

Morph-0

Having taken another look at the box art (images on 1st page) Its going to be hard paying for something that looks like a knock off (makes it feel like Mugen will be on the disk) the EU box art is by far the most disgraceful Street Fighter art I have ever seen, Capcom Europe should be totally ashamed of themselves. Yes the EU box art makes the revised US box art look like a work of art - considering an import

Aesthet1c

Seriously can't wait for this.

I haven't been playing SF4 this whole time, so I hope I'm not way behind the curve when I hop back in.

deathberry

Neo Member
Morph-0 said:
Yes the EU box art makes the revised US box art look like a work of art - considering an import

Look at them closely, really closely. I still think PAL cover is worse than US, especially considering how awesome JP cover is.

Wiseblade

My new home.

*takes top bunk*

Great OP Oichi.

Edit: damn you Threi!

anyway, it's nice to be able to post in this thread from the beginning. I hope to fill with many a tale of victory for my masked chef. :D

Morph-0

deathberry said:
Look at them closely, really closely. I still think PAL cover is worse than US, especially considering how awesome JP cover is.

totally - I'd take the US art over the EU with any day

NYC-Gaf needs to lurk every Game Champ/Game Express in the outer boroughs possible. That's where street date will be broken, guaranteed. There's that spot in Fordham that usually does it too - forget what it's called, though.

Chairhome

I think the Amazon pre-order should be added to the OP. You get:
- $10 credit towards your next video game purchase
- Free Costume Pack DLC (same one as the European one: Dhalsim, Guile, Blanka, Gen and Fei Long)
- No tax for most states
- Release Day shipping is available.

The release day shipping is only a little more than what you would probably pay for tax, so I think its worth it. I think they're charging me like $6 for release date shipping. Along with the other bonuses, I think this is the best deal. Also, the PS3 version is currently at $36.99 there.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Chorazin

Chairhome said:
I think the Amazon pre-order should be added to the OP. You get:
- $10 credit towards your next video game purchase
- Free Costume Pack DLC (same one as the European one: Dhalsim, Guile, Blanka, Gen and Fei Long)
- No tax for most states
- Release Day shipping is available.

The release day shipping is only a little more than what you would probably pay for tax, so I think its worth it. I think they're charging me like $6 for release date shipping. Along with the other bonuses, I think this is the best deal. Also, the PS3 version is currently at $36.99 there.

I have both my copies pre-ordered there, fucking love Amazon's game deals. Didn't know they upped it to release date shipping though. HYPE!!

EDIT: I pre-ordered months ago, and when I did it wasn't listed as release date shipping. I had to go into my order and manually change it to get it day one, free because of Prime!

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
h3ro said:
HYPED! Great thread.

Raging Spaniard, any way we could get a super hi-res version of the THawk/Guy art?

I used your Guile/Abel art for a long time as my wall and I'd like to use that piece as well. :D

Totally! I'll put it up when I get home this evening :)

Shig said:
I'm sorry Spaniard, but that T-hawk is hilariously bad. Woof.

lol I DO hate T. Hawk, those hillbilly teeth I gave him sure dont help :lol

n3ss

aka acr0nym
So has everyone decided on a main yet? There should also be a reminder about the GAF Tourny that Markman is doing, damn I am sooooooooooo HYPED! :D

Main: Cody
secondary: Makoto

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
n3ss said:
So has everyone decided on a main yet? There should also be a reminder about the GAF Tourny that Markman is doing, damn I am sooooooooooo HYPED! :D

Main: Cody
secondary: Makoto
Main: Adon
Secondary: Fail Long, Dee Jay.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
TurtleSnatcher said:
360 has colored buttons.

They actually look nice. Don't hate. And this is like news from 3 months ago.
Old if mock, mock if old? I don't care if it's old, I didn't know 360 had different colors :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom