• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Main: Vega
Alt: Juri

My GT is the same as my username.

I work two jobs, pulling in 60+ hours a week total, so the next month is going to be unbearable for me. SSFIV, Halo: Reach, and then Alan Wake. Seems like something's gotta give, and I don't foresee it being my video game addiction. :D

DJ Lushious said:
Main: Vega
Alt: Juri

My GT is the same as my username.

I work two jobs, pulling in 60+ hours a week total, so the next month is going to be unbearable for me. SSFIV, Halo: Reach, and then Alan Wake. Seems like something's gotta give, and I don't foresee it being my video game addiction. :D

It's going to be absolute SSFIV devotion for me for the rest of the year. Red Dead Redemption will probably be the only other game I will be playing.

yamo

I ordered Street Fighter IV last week without knowing this would come out! Not really played any fighting games since tekken 2 or something.

Suppose it will be fun even without the new characters though.

Mœbius

I would have posted on the first page were I not in the process of arranging my copy of Super... I shall be getting a (legit) copy on Friday. :D

Good times! Hype! Let it rip!!!! lol

PS - Nice work Oichi, Spaniard and co...

Hey Tek or farms, can u guys make a new psn gafchat and then send me an invite? Then we can start advertising to all psn Players to add one of us and invites can be sent out to them.

n3ss said:
Maybe we should start posting Gamertags as well, and see who actually sticks with the game...

XBL: n33ss
PSN: n33ss

Like Turtle mentioned earlier, 85% of people in here will not be seen down the road.

XBL: XblackvegetaX

1 WEEK REMAINING! GET HYPE!

Main:
ae1ufn.jpg

2ndaries: EVERYONE ELSE

Damn... still gotta wait until Thursday until they reveal the location for Fight Club on Friday...

add me on psn: johnnypao
1 WEEK REMAINING! GET HYPE!

Mœbius

EraldoCoil said:
Hey Tek or farms, can u guys make a new psn gafchat and then send me an invite? Then we can start advertising to all psn Players to add one of us and invites can be sent out to them.
I second this. Can I get an invite too please?

Hype get Get HYPE

I'm going to try to get this midnight if at all possible, I want to throw down, RoryDropkick on XBL whee fun

Main: Boxer Boxerton

Sub: ????? Dee Jay? Dudley? Makoto? We'll see.

Wiseblade

Tournament mode got me hype. I never got round to asking this but are we now able to record any match we want? I'd love to record my NeoGAF/Empire sets.

Also: I'm going to buy that El Fuerte avatar costume. :D

h3ro

I really want to try Cody, he looks like a fun character to play.

Of course, I can always go back to annoying my friends with Blanka. :lol

black_vegeta said:
Like Turtle mentioned earlier, 85% of people in here will not be seen down the road.

XBL: XblackvegetaX

Believe that those who do stick around will be here posting about the forthcoming Street Fighter V.

7 DAYS! I CAN FEEL IT COMING OVER ME

Mœbius

Wiseblade said:
Tournament mode got me hype. I never got round to asking this but are we now able to record any match we want? I'd love to record my NeoGAF/Empire sets.
I believe only online matches can be recorded, not local matches sadly. :(

Kuugrr

Main: Ibuki/Juri
Secondary: Cody, Dudley, Honda

GT: Kuugrr
PSN: infamouscobra

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN! CHOO CHOO

Edit: Please note: I am terrible. :lol Help me get better with matches and I will be here for the long-run!

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
So is team battle mode only for more then 2 players? Can it play like CvS where 2 people can pick 3 characters and battle it out?

Wiseblade said:

I would like to know this as well?????????????????

Edit: Answered.

n3ss

aka acr0nym
h3ro said:
I really want to try Cody, he looks like a fun character to play.

Of course, I can always go back to annoying my friends with Blanka. :lol

Cody is very solid, just has issues with defense/pressure. DeeJay vortex gets annoying fast!

Wiseblade

pirateben said:
I believe only online matches can be recorded, not local matches sadly. :(

That's still great. I'm going to really enjoy watching videos of myself and highlighting each and every one of my flaws. :D

Chairhome

Chairhome said:
I think the Amazon pre-order should be added to the OP. You get:
- $10 credit towards your next video game purchase
- Free Costume Pack DLC (same one as the European one: Dhalsim, Guile, Blanka, Gen and Fei Long)
- No tax for most states
- Release Day shipping is available.

The release day shipping is only a little more than what you would probably pay for tax, so I think its worth it. I think they're charging me like $6 for release date shipping. Along with the other bonuses, I think this is the best deal. Also, the PS3 version is currently at $36.99 there.
Quoting myself cause I think its the best deal and should probably be in the OP. Also think that the Tournament Mode details (releasing June 15) should be there.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Wiseblade said:
That's still great. I'm going to really enjoy watching videos of myself and highlighting each and every one of my flaws. :D
Now the only thing that's missing is Youtube support! Daaaaaamn would've been awesome~

besiktas1

Subscribed. Is it ok if I squat here for a while :D

My main is Hakan just because he's Turkish :D
Ill go back to Blanka here and there though. Maybe because Im not a "hardcore" player but never really understood mains. After a while I just play with anybody whose fun, but will try to "learn" Hakan first just so I can pretend to gaf I have a main.

Ill get the 360 version just because I have an arcade stick for 360.

Arde5643

Main: Fuerte (his buffs and top tier nerfs definitely help him out)

Secondary: Makoto, Guy (low tier characters forever!!!) :D

XBL: mailarde

This is probably the first time where my main is actually higher tier than my subs. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom