• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiGun

Main: Chun (no matter how many new characters get added, I'll always come back to you <3)
Secondary: Makoto, Ibuki, Juri, Cody, or Adon + Akuma

n3ss said:
So has everyone decided on a main yet? There should also be a reminder about the GAF Tourny that Markman is doing, damn I am sooooooooooo HYPED! :D

Main: Cody
secondary: Makoto

Main: Dat Rawg

Secondary: Dat Purp

LakeEarth

On my immediate "new character to try" list is T. Hawk, Hakan, Cody, Dudley and Makoto. I will try everyone and see who feels right, but knowing my personal preferences, these are in the "most likely" group. I also can't wait to experiment with Abel and Honda's new ultras.

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
Main - Adon
Secondaries - Makoto and Abel.

Shit is gonna be off the chain. I've spent the last few days watching (slideshow) streams... -_-

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Vanilla SF4 evolution in mains:

First Guile, then Ryu, Akuma, Ken, Gouken, back to Ryu and then finally to Abel. I'm staying with Abel.

SSFIV main: Breathless, bitches!
Second man: SRK into Ultra without FADC, bitches!

Reno -

Add the tournament mode June 15th and Avatar Clothes :D

Main: El Fuerte
Secondary: El Fuerte

I will tinker with the whole new cast.. Don't have anyone nailed down yet.

Dizzy-4U

People from Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay, Venezuela, Brazil and all South America....IDENTIFY YOURSELVES!! We need to stay together to get better connection! :D

Fularu

Banned
This will herald my glorious return to the world of Street Fighter games after a 10 year hiatus (SFIII TS, how I miss thee)

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Dizzy-4U said:
People from Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay, Venezuela, Brazil and all South America....IDENTIFY YOURSELVES!! We need to stay togheter to get better connection! :D
Quoting Dizzy-4U !

Raging Spaniard said:
Totally! I'll put it up when I get home this evening :)

lol I DO hate T. Hawk, those hillbilly teeth I gave him sure dont help :lol
he kinda resembles an ape

like a donkey kong x street fighter mashup

NeoUltima

! Shhiieeet, can't play until May 2nd. Bad timing /w finals & moving.

Main: Adon, Guy, or stick with Rose
Secondary: ...everyone? (except sim and gen)
edit: psn is same as my username

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
Moar Abortions!! Yes!!!
YES.gif

Day 1: Makoto
Day 2: Adon
Day 3: Guy
Vanillaz: Abel, El Fuerte, Bison
Gouken too, but most likely droppin him for Super

PSN: Cydonian

Yes!!

Main: Blanka
Secondary: Ryu, T. Hawk, Cody, Adon.

I'd love to figure out good ways to play Hakan, though - he seems like precisely the right guy to induce epic saltiness with.

Cowie

Main posting so early in the thread? that means it will be easy to find 6 months from now (when this thread is still on the first page of the forum) to come laugh at ourselves.

In solidarity,
Makoto, and maybe Cody?
and file under "I hope I'm good enough to play": Ibuki

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Fersis said:
Quoting Dizzy-4U !
I think I'm moving to Argentina just for you!

Hag

Dizzy-4U said:
People from Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay, Venezuela, Brazil and all South America....IDENTIFY YOURSELVES!! We need to stay together to get better connection! :D

Brazil here :D

Gonna play on the both systems too.

captmcblack said:
Main: Blanka
Secondary: Ryu, T. Hawk, Cody, Adon.

I'd love to figure out good ways to play Hakan, though - he seems like precisely the right guy to induce epic saltiness with.

If I lose to a Hakan, I'm going to be mad salty!

Yoshichan

Cowie said:
Main posting so early in the thread? that means it will be easy to find 6 months from now (when this thread is still on the first page of the forum) to come laugh at ourselves.
That's the whole point of this thing though :lol Though I really doubt someone will ever take my Abels spot. I'm the outside worlds' Shiro!

V_Arnold

Main: Ibuki, Juri
Secondary: Viper (my Vanilla main), Rose, Ryu
Need to try to decide: Guy, Adon, Cody, Dudley, Makoto, Hakan

Kyouji

Haman Discharged... she smells nice
Been looking forward to this game for a long time now. Going to main my 3S favourite, Ibuki. :D

Great job on the thread.

PSN: Pak38

n3ss said:
Maybe we should start posting Gamertags as well, and see who actually sticks with the game...

XBL: n33ss
PSN: n33ss

I agree with this.
XBL: Ra1d3nmgs
I'm not that good though so hopefully I could learn a bit from gaf.

zlatko

Banned
Shig said:
I'm sorry Spaniard, but that T-hawk is hilariously bad. Woof.
:lol I agree. LOOK OUT THAWK GONNA SCOOP YOU!

Great thread though! MORE HYPE ON THIS TRAIN! :D

Such a long wait. It's like if you had to go to the dentists office and had to wait for him to pull a tooth....and while you wait there is already a dentist there pulling one of your OTHER teeth out.

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
Finally, haven't opened up my promo copy yet but plenty of people should be online now =)

I should invest in a stick prolly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom