• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Main: Ibuki
sub: Cody

I hope I gell with them.

I'll probably give Ibuki, Makoto, Dudley, and Guy a look as well.

To those that have played the game already, and play BlazBlue, who in the roster plays most like Noel? She's my main in BB.

Chairhome

Still no PC confirmation, right? Just the teamspooky rumor?

And no word on what Ono's "Special surprise for those that keep their SFIV discs"?

Wiseblade

Threi said:
In honor of this thread I made a shitty DeeJay avatar!

yeah I know...my offline profile has a shitty Dudley avatar too :lol

Or:

2d10d8y.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Done! SF4 bought! 34 usd :D

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Main: Dan as always. I have way too much fun humiliating people with him. When I start losing, I'll switch to Ryu. ;P

Subs: I'm going to be learning Cody, Adon and Dudley.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
HYPE!

100% getting this. Can't wait to play Cammy in Super. I'm gonna try out Ibuki and Makoto as well.

zlatko

Banned
Threi said:
In honor of this thread I made a shitty DeeJay avatar!

yeah I know...my offline profile has a shitty Dudley avatar too :lol

Your DeeJay avatar won't look so shitty soon. The avatar outfits for SSF4 come out soon and Dee Jay happens to be one of them.

I'm not maining Cody, but I think I'll end up getting that outfit or Guys for my avatar. :lol

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Fersis said:
Hey its SSFIV! You bought vanilla !!
;)
._. oh shiiiiiiiii...!

Osaka

Did not ask for this tag
Is it known yet how the character theme selecting for Versus works yet? Can you have it randomly play the stage themes as well and how do you enable the new theme remixes?

Osaka said:
Is it known yet how the character theme selecting for Versus works yet? Can you have it randomly play the stage themes as well and how do you enable the new theme remixes?
You enable the character themes.

The 2nd player will always have their character theme playing.

If you are doing endless battle and you are the 2nd player and win.. You won't be second player any more.. You will be first and the new challenger will be 2nd player. (so you dont hear your own characters theme over and over if you go on a 20 game win streak.. only if you are in a lobby with 2 people and your opponent chooses the same character over and over)

LeMaximilian said:
New threads...oh my...

looking forward to a more in-depth sf4 / ssf4 ken comparo

Chairhome said:
Still no PC confirmation, right? Just the teamspooky rumor?

And no word on what Ono's "Special surprise for those that keep their SFIV discs"?

No official word on PC as yet.

It was revealed a while back that SF4 owners get colors 11 & 12, which feature ink and pencil filters for the characters.

Yoshichan

Wow, reading the old SFIV thread, the online Ken bashing is hilarious :lol

h3ro

Osaka said:

I believe the way it works is after you beat the game, you get the option to select between the preset Stage music or having the 2P music play. Don't think there is an option to have both.

h3ro said:
I believe the way it works is after you beat the game, you get the option to select between the preset Stage music or having the 2P music play. Don't think there is an option to have both.

On the Sp00ky stream, they unlocked the music select after setting their icon and title, if I recall correctly

deathberry

Neo Member
n3ss said:
Start practicing! :lol

Like Star Craft II, this is one game where I can never get good enough to be remotely competitive online. Playing with friends (which is what I intend to do once SC II is out) is where I'll be having my fun.

This weekend a friend came over and we were playing the game for almost 3 hours non-stop, both of us sucked :p After some time we just set CPU vs CPU matches (on hardest difficulty) with most of the new cast against each other and the old favourites.

Ibuki vs Makoto = mind blown!

DJ Lushious said:
Am I the only one disappointed that Avatar items are gender restricted? I'd love to rock out the Chun-Li or Juri outfits on my avatar. :lol
For a second I thought the Ibuki outfit was a guy...and nude :lol

Yoshichan

Iron E Man said:
For a second I thought the Ibuki outfit was a guy...and nude :lol
o.o

PSN: JeRkY

XBL Gamertag: philishave

Mains: Dudley & Honda
Subs: Bison, Adon (until I give up and replace him with a sub-sub)
Sub-Subs: Ken, Vega, Makoto, Ibuki, Balrog, stupid Blanka, Hakan, Dee-Jay, T.Hawk,

gutabo

Dizzy-4U said:
People from Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, Paraguay, Venezuela, Brazil and all South America....IDENTIFY YOURSELVES!! We need to stay together to get better connection! :D
Fersis said:
Quoting Dizzy-4U !
Hag said:
Brazil here :D

Gonna play on the both systems too.
You forgot Peru so I don't feel th eneed to identify myself. Also, yes Threi, this post is late because of lag.

deathberry

Neo Member
kiryogi said:
Main - Chun (Or Juri?)

I would go for Juri partly because she is new and sexy
without manly proportions
and partly because some of her FADC moves are nuts, but must be timed with extreme precision. Chun-Li is easy, Juri is hard, but more fun.

SYNTAX182

Damn Capcom for releasing this a week after Monster Hunter 3. Sexcited!

Don't know who to main yet of the new characters, maybe Dudley since I love boxing. I'll give all a look though, they all look awesome.

And Ryu is still fo eva man!

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Main: Goddess of the Thigh
Secondary: As flat as a table

Skill Level: Indestructible

GT Lord Relix
PSN LordRelix (soon!)

keit4

Banned
Great OP, congratulations.

My gamertag if someone wants to kick my ass:

XBL Gamertag: keimik4ze
Main: Cammy
Alts: Juri, Adon, Ibuki

Yoshichan

Chuns face :lol :lol :lol

Relix said:
Main: Goddess of the Thigh
Secondary: As flat as a table

Skill Level: Indestructible

GT Lord Relix
PSN LordRelix (soon!)

LOL, makes me want to create it before you do :D

edit: Kiryogi, I don't see why we wouldn't keep using the old one. No need to invite the mass ppl again.

noisome07

Banned
so yea, any UK gaffers that are getting the iphone cover with their preorder and don't own an iphone.. you wanna sell it to me?

:(

funny that non-of those 360 Avatar costumes include shirtless characters... and the ones that due, shove a tank top on em lol

so, no Blanka, Honda, Zangief, Hakan, Sagat, Dhalsim, Adon, Vega avatars i presume

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom