• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy-4U

gutabo said:
You forgot Peru so I don't feel th eneed to identify myself. Also, yes Threi, this post is late because of lag.
Sorry man, I was typing fast and listed the first countries that came to my mind =(
Aren't Peruanos like Kof nutz btw? I have a friend from there who was a God in that game.

Yoshichan said:
Wow, reading the old SFIV thread, the online Ken bashing is hilarious :lol
streetfighter4-kenselect.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Relix said:
Lol, Makoto =p. Cammy has a nice ass dude =(
He's not talking about her ass!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
ReiGun said:
Aw man those were fun times. I look forward to the updated image. And of course:

ken.jpg
It's already been updated once :lol Sagat got one spot too.

Mr Jared

VaLiancY said:
Cammy has no ass.

Truth. For all the "OMG CAMMYS ASS OMG" that gets tossed around, she has Hank Hill Syndrome in every single game.

Well, that and in SF4 she's cross-eyed. On the PC version the only mod I still have installed is the character model that fixes it.

Also: Cammy fans seriously creep me out.

ReiGun

Dizzy-4U said:
It will be the same one :lol
Except now it'll be that pretty Super select screen.

Yoshichan said:
It's already been updated once :lol Sagat got one spot too.
Oh yeah, I forgot about the version with Ryu, Gief, and Sagat thrown in. No doubt Cody will be joining them.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
_dementia said:
lovely damage, but it sucks that, like the super cancel to seichusen combo, that blew a whole super and ultra meter :(

oh well, way to keep fireballers honest i guess
Um, ex Fukiage to ex Tsurugi is two bars.

DJ Lushious said:
601 damage?! /picks-up-jaw-from-floor
It's 801 damage before and after the reset.

Yoshichan

ReiGun said:
Oh yeah, I forgot about the version with Ryu, Gief, and Sagat thrown in. No doubt Cody will be joining them.
And Dudley. Definitely Dudley.

VaLiancY

Mr Jared said:
Truth. For all the "OMG CAMMYS ASS OMG" that gets tossed around, she has Hank Hill Syndrome in every single game.

Well, that and in SF4 she's cross-eyed. On the PC version the only mod I still have installed is the character model that fixes it.

Also: Cammy fans seriously creep me out.

She had some junk in Turbo.

Yoshichan

Aljosa said:
You know someone is gonna post cosplay pics of Cammy. :lol
ffs :(!

TUxyjsnhi.png

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Can anyone confirm this on the costume selection? If the returning SF4 cast has their original and alt costumes and new 3p costumes being sold via DLC, do the 10 new characters begin with 2 costumes plus 3p DLC coming up? Or do the new members only start with their original look?

I've pre-ordered from Amazon and am getting the DLC code for the "classic" costume pack for five of the OG characters.

Grifter

that intro has ramped my hype to 11!

he annoys me in every game but it's a cryin' shame that rolento didn't make it in.

main: akuma
subs: dee jay (my ssf2t main), likely cody, guy, adon, dudley
gt: grifter 181
region: northeast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom