• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supernatural: Season 9 |OT| It's Raining Men! Hallelujah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My family is going to hate me controlling the DVR tonight. Aside from my brother (who doesn't watch Supernatural or Agents of Shield) I'm the only person that watches anything scifi/fantasy.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
p4GStCo.jpg

Is that Bobby? I miss him so much.

Oh god you guys this is tonight and I still don't have tv and my internet still sucks and...*deep breath*

How soon after an episode airs do they generally have it on the WB website?

Oh god you guys this is tonight and I still don't have tv and my internet still sucks and...*deep breath*

How soon after an episode airs do they generally have it on the WB website?

I'd tell you but I have no idea.

I'd think the next day, but some of these companies are just weird about it.

I just wanna know when the CW app for AppleTV is launching. They announced it months ago and nothing since. Meanwhile tons of other TV station apps that were not announced have launched.

Crocodile

For some reason, this and ONLY this station is acting like shit on my TV :( It's making this episode hard to watch.

BTW who is this actress talking with Castiel? I feel like I've seen her elsewhere but I don't remember where.

For some reason, this and ONLY this station is acting like shit on my TV :( It's making this episode hard to watch.

BTW who is this actress talking with Castiel? I feel like I've seen her elsewhere but I don't remember where.
Trying to figure that out too. It is bugging me.

Slayven

Chick been on screen for less than 5 minutes but Supernatural fans are already going apeshit?

Just googled the character.

mre

Golden Domers are chickenshit!!
Has any actor on any show provided us with even half as many quality reaction gifs as Jensen Ackles on Supernatural? I submit to you that there has not been.

Rokam

Sam possessed by a fallen angel... worked out so well last time. All we need is Dean possessed by an Archangel and we're setup for the vision of the future from season 5, since Cas is already human.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Sam possessed by a fallen angel... worked out so well last time. All we need is Dean possessed by an Archangel and we're setup for the vision of the future from season 5, since Cas is already human.

What if Ezekiel isn't who he says he is and somehow...

trinest

The series needs to end like this.

Is there a game plan season wise? As in are we nearing the end?

markatisu

The series needs to end like this.

Is there a game plan season wise? As in are we nearing the end?

There is no end, the show goes on as long as both lead actors want to do it. The show was only supposed to go 5 years, so everything else is just being made up as it goes along

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
So glad someone else thought this when that happen.

It still could very well be the case, long con and all that. Probably not but still interesting to think about.

Crowley in Dean's trunk makes me smile. Could't have happened to a nicer guy, plus I can't wait for him to complain about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom