• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sword Art Online: Memory Defrag |OT| A Little Kirito in Your Pocket

mus6677

Aaaaand not available in my country. As usual.

there is 3 region of this game for english release. You might click the link in OP which is for US region, so it is not available for your country.

There is same version release for EU and ASIA region. You might need to do manual search on the APP store

Dandte

Yeah, I definitely didn't receive anything from you via PM. Maybe GAF just hates me. :(

It had my deepest congrats in it, some jokes about that i need strong guys to heal...or dragon tamers and the question if you would hand iff your na seven account to a friend of mine (android user) who got stuck in rerolling...2 4* two kleins since launch.

Damn you Gaf!

Raika

Added everyone on the spreadsheet. :3

Also giving away a free baby 4* Rain account if anyone is tired of rerolling, it's an Android NA account if that matters. Quote to reveal.

Quonny

Just waiting for that skill crystal daily. Desperately need those sweet yellow crystals.

Wooo! Got the Midnight Beater trophy.

Quonny

Interesting system with ranking and events. Seems every 10 ranks you get the event currency multiplier goes up 0.5x.

Just hit rank 30 and I'm getting way more event currency.

Right now my only 4* is [Treasure Hunter] Philia (Tried to reroll 50+ times so i'll stick with that account T_T)

At this point, should i use my crystals now to get better character(s) ASAP, or keep them until a particular event ?

Thanks !

Interesting system with ranking and events. Seems every 10 ranks you get the event currency multiplier goes up 0.5x.

Just hit rank 30 and I'm getting way more event currency.

Oh didn't knew about that, guess i'll try to focus on my ranks then.

NeOak

Yikes i hate mobile gafs messages system.

Apperently i got a message from a fellow gacha gaffer but my postbox won't show it...it is under "over a year ago". Today i send a message to brono but there is no trace of it in my postbox.....urgh.
Did you write a subject? It won't give an error but it won't send.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Added myself to the list in the OP. Game still isn't clicking for me yet, but it usually takes me a bit of time to get into these games.

Kukumalu

After countless hours trying to install a decent emulator on Mac I finally got Remix OS working and got 4* Seven on my 2nd or 3rd reroll.

Not sure if I want to reroll anymore since the tutorial is pretty boring and the game isn't even out in my country so I'm not sure if there would be any problems by side-loading the apk and importing the save going forward (In the case I decide I want to keep playing and spend some cash).

Kettch

Yeah, you get the hacking crystals from pulling dupes. I think I read that a 4* will give you enough for a limit break, but I'm not gonna pull on this banner for that.

Kitoro

Haven't pulled once yet in any capacity (got 4* Kirito from the free pull) and finished 95% of hard mode. Sitting at 1100 diamonds now for when better characters are available.

It's strange wondering what they're going to release to bridge the gap between now and Halloween/Christmas, since it seems like so many top tier characters are from those batches, and we're a long way from Halloween...

chrono01

It had my deepest congrats in it, some jokes about that i need strong guys to heal...or dragon tamers and the question if you would hand iff your na seven account to a friend of mine (android user) who got stuck in rerolling...2 4* two kleins since launch.

Damn you Gaf!
Well, thanks for the congrats, haha. Sure, I can give you (or rather, your friend) that Seven account! I'll PM you the details later on.

I also have a Kirito/Strea account if anyone wants it. Just let me know and I'll send it along. I also re-rolled an Agil one, but I didn't bother to save the information for that one since, well...it's Agil.

Kettch

Is it smart just to burn all of my exp potions on my main? I'm started to get outleveled by the story quests.

Might as well. The extra quest that's going on for another 30 minutes gives a ton of XP potions if you need more, and that comes on 3 times a day. So they're completely expendable.

Kitoro

Holy crap..

So, with 1100 diamonds in the bank, I figured I'd do my first ever pull. My Dual Wield Kirito is still using garbage swords, so...

I went for an 11 Weapon Pull, no Dual Wield weapons... Alright, let's do another 11 Weapon Pull... No Dual Wield Weapons.

Pretty salty right now. -_-

What do I even do with all these weapons? My god...

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Holy crap..

So, with 1100 diamonds in the bank, I figured I'd do my first ever pull. My Dual Wield Kirito is still using garbage swords, so...

I went for an 11 Weapon Pull, no Dual Wield weapons... Alright, let's do another 11 Weapon Pull... No Dual Wield Weapons.

Pretty salty right now. -_-

What do I even do with all these weapons? My god...

The difference in attack is huge when you upgrade them. Problem is money and materials necessary to do the upgrades...

Quonny

Would a 2* event weapon upgraded to 4* pale in comparison to even a maxed 2* paid weapon?
A 4* event weapon only pales to a 4* gacha weapon and is about as strong as a 3* gacha maxed weapon. Depends, of course. Some are stronger some are weaker. But it's going to be better than a 2* weapon.

Kitoro

A 4* event weapon only pales to a 4* gacha weapon and is about as strong as a 3* gacha maxed weapon.

Okay, thanks!

It sucks that paid weapons can't be used for upgrading for other paid weapons of different types. It's kind of excessive to have so many similar weapons and not be able to put them into upgrading.

Caim

Would a 2* event weapon upgraded to 4* pale in comparison to even a maxed 2* paid weapon?

The majority of the weapons in the gacha that aren't 3* or the 4* base character weapons can also be found as drops in quests via the chests.

You can click the Return of the Beast Lord event quest details and see the max stat for the event gear.

Quonny

Silica is fucking broken. My brother has worse gear than me and can solo EX like it's nothing, and I'm here struggling to clear it a quarter of my attempts.

Well, after seeing that, my opinion on the game has changed a little. Jesus, what a monster. It's discouraging. Because of a lucky pull he can clear things I can't and can save millions of col and hours of time.

I didn't think the differences were THAT huge.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Silica is fucking broken. My brother has worse gear than me and can solo EX like it's nothing, and I'm here struggling to clear it a quarter of my attempts.

Well, after seeing that, my opinion on the game has changed a little. Jesus, what a monster. It's discouraging. Because of a lucky pull he can clear things I can't and can save millions of col and hours of time.

My Strea is pretty decked, but when I partner with a Silica, I fee like hot hot garbage.

chrono01

There's a reason she's still rated as an S-Tier in Japan, despite being around since launch. So much versatility.

I wouldn't worry though, more S-Tier characters will be released soon enough, just save your gems while you wait. Pulling them, on the other hand, is another matter entirely. That being said, the upcoming banners should (in theory) be easier to pull certain characters, since the one we have currently doesn't have any "rate-up" characters so it's a massive pool to draw from.

Caim

On the brightside when this event comes back I think it gets Multiplayer added to it and even further point milestones.

udivision

I'm willing to give up my account if someone wants it.

It has a:
4* Silica
4* Seven

I'm assuming there's no personal information tied to the account or anything? I just give the person the code/pass and don't have to worry about it, right?

EDIT: And there it goes...

Ala Alba

After two days of on and off re-rolling, I finally got a 4* I'm willing to stick with (Seven). My previous 4*s were Klein twice or Agil once.

Yeah, my luck is bad.

udca

I'm trying to reroll with Nox, but my data folder is empty. What am I doing wrong?

I'm using ES File Explorer

Flambe

It's right when you click the Settings icon on the top of the bar, next screen says:

System Version
Run on Startup
Root

edit: lol no prob, glad ya found it ^.^

Top Bottom