• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sword Art Online The Movie "Ordinal Scale" |OT| Kirito x Asuna for life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from the Sword Art Online Ordinal Scale movie showing here in Ottawa and I had a blast. I really liked the movie and the theatre experience was amazing. Everybody in the theatre was just so energetic that when all the epic or comedic moments happened it made the whole experience better. There were a ton of people cosplaying as well. It was really fun.

As a side note, this was also the first Anime Film I saw in theatres...mainly because they never came to the other city I lived in. I also notice this same theatre premiers a bunch of Anime Films that make their way into Canada so I think I'll check them out whenever they come out.

Cornbread78

first Anime Film I saw in theatres...mainly because they never came to the other city I lived in, I also notice this same theatre premiers a bunch of Anime Films that make their way into Canada so I think I'll check them out whenever they come out.

Nice.

Your Name should be coming to NA in April/May, so that might be a good one to check out next.

Nice.

Your Name should be coming to NA in April/May, so that might be a good one to check out next.

I've actually wanted to see Your Name for awhile, though I thought I would have had to wait until it came out on Blu Ray or until someone picked it up for Online Distribution. I think though I just saw that they will be showing it here so I'm definitely going to get tickets once they go on sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom