• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Symphonic Odysseys | Orchestral Nobuo Uematsu concert | July, 9th in Cologne

Schlomo

-MB- said:
Thats how the various suites during Symphonic Fantasies were called
ie.

FANTASY I: KINGDOM HEARTS

FANTASY II: SECRET OF MANA

FANTASY III: CHRONO TRIGGER/CHRONO CROSS

FANTASY IV: FINAL FANTASY

Ah, I see. I have the CD but I had forgotten about that. Still, some strange wording on that flyer.

Arren

Wow, I didn't expect there would be a repetition of Fantasies, certainly my favourite one among the WDR videogame concerts.

For me it is a wonderful chance to attend it and enjoy the live presentation. I hope the four composers (Uematsu, Mitsuda, Shimomura and Kikuta) manage to attend as well.

According to the flyer, this time the orchestra will be conducted by Niklas Willèn. I'd have preferred Arnie Roth to direct again, but that's just a minor and irrelevant quibble.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
It'll be good to see the differences between conductors as well as a chance for myself personally to watch it live since I missed it the first time around.

Phatcorns

I went to the first Symphonic Fantasies and was like, man, I need to go to one of these concerts again. I had almost decided to go for sure next year, but if it's a repeat I'll just wait until the following year.

Top Bottom