• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Taco Bell & PlayStation Team Up For You To Get a Chance to Win a PSVR

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
If you guys really are having serious digestive issues from taco Bell, you may need to see a doctor. I know its joked about a lot, but nothing about it should be giving a healthy system trouble.

TB14

0/1, the stench of death still haunts me from my quesarito box I will not be returning to partake in your evil machinations, Mr. Bell
Why not get the cheesy gordita crunch box instead? I think I'll alternate between the two.

If you guys really are having serious digestive issues from taco Bell, you may need to see a doctor. I know its joked about a lot, but nothing about it should be giving a healthy system trouble.
Yeah, I've never had any problems with their food. I have a pretty strong stomach, though.

Rated-G

I still haven't gotten a response from Taco Bell after texting them a code Friday at around 3 in the afternoon... is it safe to reuse the code on the website then?

I put my code in and it asked to reply YES to confirm I was 18, so I did and got no response... I waited a day, and entered it again and it told me the code was already used. Wtf?! It usually tells you immediately if you lose, as opposed to not saying anything. Maybe I won and it fucked up telling me or something?

I got a box yesterday. The Quesarito is so fucking nasty. Never again.

320358072.jpg

We're talking about Taco Bell here, right?

Their specials are a good price but their regular taco for example is about twice the price it should be.
Especially with the lazy employees who can't get a single table spoon of meat or more on them.
Yeah thats worth $1.30+ ... Heaven forbid you buy a 12pack of those and get exactly 12 like that(or less when they have the employee who can't count, been given a box with 8 before)
and its around $16 with tax and a drink.

I'd say taco bell's regular items are probably the most overpriced fast food around.

VexyWexy

I ordered a Big Box thing to try my luck but they just threw my stuff in a regular bag.... I'm assuming the code comes on the box because there wasn't anything on my receipt or drink cup...

Considering garlic and onions are toxic to dogs and cats, I would say no.

Pretty sure we are not on the same page...

"The Quesarito is the best of a quesadilla and burrito rolled into one! It's filled with seasoned beef, premium Latin rice, Chipotle sauce, reduced-fat sour cream, and then wrapped up in a grilled quesadilla loaded with melted cheeses."

Their specials are a good price but their regular taco for example is about twice the price it should be.
Especially with the lazy employees who can't get a single table spoon of meat or more on them.

Yeah thats worth $1.30+ ... Heaven forbid you buy a 12pack of those and get exactly 12 like that(or less when they have the employee who can't count, been given a box with 8 before)

I'd say taco bell's regular items are probably the most overpriced fast food around.

Eek. Yeah, I tend to stay away from hard shell tacos due to that very reason. They usually fill soft shell ones and other items a tad bit better.

Eek. Yeah, I tend to stay away from hard shell tacos due to that very reason. They usually fill soft shell ones and other items a tad bit better.

Yeah I normally go soft as well because at least soft they try to hide with a lot more cheese.
But with this promotion the hards(and even the Gordita) have all looked exactly like that from my 6 boxes.
(Isn't my pic bty, I gave up taking images and complaining to my local Taco Bell long ago)

hymanator

I'm not sure how much their policies have changed, but back in the late 90's I had a few friends that worked at Taco Bell and they intentionally would skimp on everything because all of the food was weighed as a form of loss prevention. By the end of the night, they would bring home bags of food that they skimped from customers throughout the day to give out to their friends.

TL:DR - If you ever get a taco or burrito that is practically empty, the employees at that location are most likely doing that to bring food home for themselves.

Symbiotx

Yup. Either you're re-using the same stupid joke, or you need to see a doctor.

Symbiotx

Sounds like a really skimpy location. Most overpriced fast food around is hilarious though. You can eat like a king with all the food you can buy cheap there. Dollar menu is very generous. I've never seen any place that will give you close to that amount of food for anywhere near the price point.

dragoncdf

so went to taco bell and got a code. haven't entered it yet but that is the last time i go. used to love taco bell but first they didn't give a box had to ask for one. like what is the point of the contest if you don't give out the codes for people to win. second the pepsi tasted like crap not even close to what pepsi is suppose to taste like. lastly used to when you got a taco it came with sour cream in it but now that is extra. not to mention some screaming kids sit down in the booth next to me. anyway what time is the best time to enter the code or does it even matter?

Yeah I normally go soft as well because at least soft they try to hide with a lot more cheese.
But with this promotion the hards(and even the Gordita) have all looked exactly like that from my 6 boxes.
(Isn't my pic bty, I gave up taking images and complaining to my local Taco Bell long ago)

You can have them sub out the hards for the softs in the box. I did that the other day. WAAAAY better than the soggy Doritos Loco taco shell.

So what time did the winners enter the codes, at the start of a 15 minute mark or some other time. That is the most important part of this. Come on guys share.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
I need to know the magic moment to enter a code

Wait until midnight, then wait six hundred and sixty six seconds, then play this song and enter the code right as the chorus kicks in.

If you have your human sacrifices in order, you should be set.

joecanada

Yup. Either you're re-using the same stupid joke, or you need to see a doctor.

its a shitload of fat, sodium, carbs, etc, why would it be surprising that someone would get stomach troubles from it?

I would be alarmed if it didn't give me stomach trouble. still good though. but not something I would recommend on daily basis.

Brizzo24

Am I mentally challenged or something? I've signed up for this promotion, and when I go to the link provided in OP's post the Taco Bell promotion asks for my email. Then it says to enter the code.

SsvWEKZ.jpg

Trouble is, where is my code? Nothing shows up in my SPAM/Junk/Promotions/Social gmail feeds...

EDIT

Without a Purchase (Online Code Request):
Check back between 12:00 AM
(midnight) ET on October 5, 2016 and
11:59:59 PM ET on October 19, 2016 to
receive a free code.

So on Sunday I ate a habenero box and I had diarrhea so violent it busted a hemmorhoid. Went to the gastro doc just to make sure it wasn't anything more serious. Cost me an arm and a leg and the worst part is I didn't win a PSVR

W-00

Am I mentally challenged or something? I've signed up for this promotion, and when I go to the link provided in OP's post the Taco Bell promotion asks for my email. Then it says to enter the code.

SsvWEKZ.jpg

Trouble is, where is my code? Nothing shows up in my SPAM/Junk/Promotions/Social gmail feeds...

EDIT

They don't email you the code. You have three options to get one: Buy a $5 Big Box meal and use the code on the box, you can send them post cards and they'll send you one code per post card up to some limit, or you can wait until near the end when there will be some free online code that everybody can use.

LogicStep

I must be lucky in regards to the quality of the food. The two places I go to here are great, food tastes good and are well filled. Today I went for lunch and I had to ask for a box and the lady asked if I wanted two so I said sure! Got two codes to use :p

Top Bottom