• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Taco Bell & PlayStation Team Up For You To Get a Chance to Win a PSVR

0-2, got another code for tonight/early morn so I'll give it another try.

At this rate, I'll have to use VR since I'll be too fat to go anywhere.

zulux21

B6LZCFL7CHA is the daily code

eVIWJsT.png

just tried.

didn't win.

I likely should have waited, but I have to go to bed tonight and have a busy day tomorrow so likely wouldn't remember until tomorrow night anyways :p

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.

just tried.

didn't win.

I likely should have waited, but I have to go to bed tonight and have a busy day tomorrow so likely wouldn't remember until tomorrow night anyways :p

Do I have to sign up on the website or can I just text the code?

just tried.

didn't win.

Same I didn't win.
Will they do do another free code everyday until the 19th?

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Do I have to sign up on the website or can I just text the code?

You can just text the code. It'll ask for a "YES" text as confirmation, but then you should be good to go. You only have to give info when texting if you win.

Website is more instantaneous though. Much less chance of not getting a response.

You can just text the code. It'll ask for a "YES" text as confirmation, but then you should be good to go. You only have to give info when texting if you win.

Website is more instantaneous though. Much less chance of not getting a response.
Can you put the code on the site and via text for 2 shots at winning?

Mariolee

3:45 AM. No cigar.

0-2 right now.

Do you have to submit it right at the dot or something? I submitted my code like 10 seconds after the clock struck 3:45.

This is what I have been wondering.

Is it the first entry to essentially buzz in every 15 minutes, but on some odd ordering like 7:04, 7:19, 7:34, etc?

Or does it start over every "normal" 15 minutes, but only deliver a code to the 134th (or some random number) entry?

There's no way to know this and it drives me nuts.

Does someone mind answering these questions? I want to best increase my chances haha

Creaking

Can you put the code on the site and via text for 2 shots at winning?

Yup! Text first though, or you run the risk of being disqualified (in the event of winning) for playing twice in one day.

Does someone mind answering these questions? I want to best increase my chances haha

Here's what the rules say:

The odds of winning a prize depend on when the entrant completes a Game Play.
Prizes will be made available at random times throughout the Game Period, with one (1) prize
randomly seeded during each fifteen-minute interval of the Game Period. The first person to
complete a Game Play at or after the randomly predetermined winning time as determined by
the Administrator will be a potential winner of a prize. The number of prizes available to be
won will decrease during the Game Period as prizes are awarded and claimed.

Grinchy

Banned
The rules state that a "household" can have up to 5 unique email addresses sending codes in. It's just that only one win can take place per household.

So I think you can essentially enter 5 times per day if you want.

Jzero

Didn't win with the online code. Every purchase gives you a code right? Don't want to pig out for nothing.

Tried the free code on two numbers, no dice.

In the past i've always had a hard time with Taco Bell actually giving me a qualifying Big Box and not just a generic one. So i'll just be doing the free text ones this time.

Didn't win with the online code. Every purchase gives you a code right? Don't want to pig out for nothing.

Each "Big Box" will give you a code if you want to stockpile. You can only do 1 code a day per the FAQ. I think if you do a purchase code through the site, and a text message code, so you can technically do two.

Creaking

No point in buying the boxes for codes at this point. The online code can be reused once a day, which is the regular limit for code usage anyway.

Am I doing something wrong. I thought "B6LZCFL7CH" was the daily online code? It's saying it is invalid.

Edit: NM was missing the final character.

I have 5 e-mail addresses I'm using for this (since the rules allow it). I see some people here are texting as well, but wouldn't that disqualify you if you win? Or is texting the code different from entering online (and therefore not in violation of the 5 entries per household daily limit)?

I'll enter at 4:15am next time. If I'm up.

Damn my thirst for free shit.

I have 5 e-mail addresses I'm using for this (since the rules allow it). I see some people here are texting as well, but wouldn't that disqualify you if you win? Or is texting the code different from entering online (and therefore not in violation of the 5 entries per household daily limit)?

I'll enter at 4:15am next time. If I'm up.

Damn my thirst for free shit.

How would they know who you are when you text?

I see they ask to attach an email to it.

ArsGoetia

I'm trying the same code as last night, but now it says the code has been used or is not valid.. anyone else having the same problem? I thought it was a daily code that can be used every 24 hours.

Tevious

The free code isn't working and it's still the same code as yesterday; B6LZCFL7CHA. I think it IS supposed to be the same code every day. Prize Logic just needs to get their shit together. They probably forgot to make the code work more than once.

RedHill

Banned
The free code isn't working and it's still the same code as yesterday; B6LZCFL7CHA. I think it IS supposed to be the same code every day. Prize Logic just needs to get their shit together. They probably forgot to make the code work more than once.
Maybe they're waiting for it to be "tomorrow" on all coasts?

Top Bottom