• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Taco Bell & PlayStation Team Up For You To Get a Chance to Win a PSVR

Not sure I wanna bother with the post card method, especially if the contest will end before I get my codes. Probably just gonna try my luck with the freebie codes after the 5th.

Not proud to say I'm 0-5.

Also guys, just get the Cheesy Gordita Crunch box. Much better than the Quesarito (and the Dorito shell isn't nearly as offensive tasting in that context), and you still get a burrito with it.

I think I'm Taco Bell'd out for the rest of 2016 at this point.

Bookoo

Has anyone ever gotten a code through the postcard? I sent 1 in about 2 weeks ago (last monday) and I still haven't received anything.

I figured the turnaround time would be pretty quick since they say post cards need to be postmarked by Oct 4 and received by Oct 11th to receive a code if the contest ends on the 19th.

Do they just end up sending them in bulk near the end of the contest?

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Has anyone ever gotten a code through the postcard? I sent 1 in about 2 weeks ago (last monday) and I still haven't received anything.

I figured the turnaround time would be pretty quick since they say post cards need to be postmarked by Oct 4 and received by Oct 11th to receive a code if the contest ends on the 19th.

Do they just end up sending them in bulk near the end of the contest?

Sent in 5, 8, and 15 on three seperate days. Got 12 back so far, but it's been over a week since that happened.

Bookoo

Hmm, ok It seems like it has almost been 2 weeks for me and haven't received anything. I sent one of the pre-stamped post cards and put the address on front and information on back.

I ended up sending more this week so hopefully I see something next week.

Not sure I wanna bother with the post card method, especially if the contest will end before I get my codes. Probably just gonna try my luck with the freebie codes after the 5th.

Not proud to say I'm 0-5.

Also guys, just get the Cheesy Gordita Crunch box. Much better than the Quesarito (and the Dorito shell isn't nearly as offensive tasting in that context), and you still get a burrito with it.

I think I'm Taco Bell'd out for the rest of 2016 at this point.
If it makes you feel any better I'm 0-9. Sighhhhh.

Symbiotx

its a shitload of fat, sodium, carbs, etc, why would it be surprising that someone would get stomach troubles from it?

I would be alarmed if it didn't give me stomach trouble. still good though. but not something I would recommend on daily basis.

Aside from the high sodium and maybe you're dehyrdated, I don't see anything there that would cause diarrhea. I'm not saying no one gets diarrhea from Taco Bell, I'm saying it's a greatly exaggerated joke that people won't stop telling (mostly because of the perspective that it's cheap mexican fast food, so it makes you hit the toilet).

LogicStep

So what's the best way to tell what time it is exactly? I don't want to follow, for example, my phone's clock and it be off. Say it says 7:45 so I enter the code but in reality it's 7:44 or 7:46.

willizle02

Neo Member
My store gets hella boxes, and the people never use them, so im gunna start giving out codes pretty soon. I know my manager wouldn't care, so hope to hear from me soon with codes here and there.

My store gets hella boxes, and the people never use them, so im gunna start giving out codes pretty soon. I know my manager wouldn't care, so hope to hear from me soon with codes here and there.
Well this is exactly what I needed. I was going to hit up taco bell after work but I'd rather do this.

Bookoo

Damn time to subscribe to this thread.

Also do many of you try to enter your codes all during the same 15 minute interval or do you just try to spread them out.

jax

Banned
Man I want to participate in this but they make you buy the specific box. I only ever get vegan options so I guess no VR for me. :(

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Took the top one, thank you for the code.

........didn't win sadly.....

Also, you might want to hide those codes in email tags to ensure only members can see them by quoting your post, such as the example included when you quote my post.

willizle02

Neo Member
DZzs7oS.jpg

but instead of money, it's html experience

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
First batch coming thru

B6VZ6SYWZZW
B6Z9VNMVENC

Try to be courteous and only take one at a time please.

Using email tags only to post the codes visibly seems counter intuitive...

Quote my post and you'll see that you don't need to write anything between the tags themselves. They'll still show up.

Renkax

Went to a Taco Bell in NJ at 11:30 PM last night only to find out , right after I ordered the big box that they ran out of boxes -___- the queserito was good though

Ok I've got the code. I've read the pages in this thread, and while there has been talk of these intervals I'm not sure how they factor in.

Also is there any reason to go for entering the code online vs text message?

mikey1123

Ate some Taco Bell for the first time in over 5 years and my stomach wasn't ready for this. I'll try my codes in the morning.

Went to a Taco Bell in NJ at 11:30 PM last night only to find out , right after I ordered the big box that they ran out of boxes -___- the queserito was good though
Any time this happens, ask for a manager, say you were there mainly for the boxes. Ask for a rain check, so when you come back you get a free box. Not the meal, just the box. I do it when it happens to me.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Ok I've got the code. I've read the pages in this thread, and while there has been talk of these intervals I'm not sure how they factor in.

Also is there any reason to go for entering the code online vs text message?

It's 15 minute windows, so 12:00, 12:15, 12:30, etc.

Mariolee

3:45 AM. No cigar.

0-2 right now.

Do you have to submit it right at the dot or something? I submitted my code like 10 seconds after the clock struck 3:45.

sarcoa

Do you have to submit it right at the dot or something? I submitted my code like 10 seconds after the clock struck 3:45.
This is what I have been wondering.

Is it the first entry to essentially buzz in every 15 minutes, but on some odd ordering like 7:04, 7:19, 7:34, etc?

Or does it start over every "normal" 15 minutes, but only deliver a code to the 134th (or some random number) entry?

There's no way to know this and it drives me nuts.

Mariolee

This is what I have been wondering.

Is it the first entry to essentially buzz in every 15 minutes, but on some odd ordering like 7:04, 7:19, 7:34, etc?

Or does it start over every "normal" 15 minutes, but only deliver a code to the 134th (or some random number) entry?

There's no way to know this and it drives me nuts.

Exactly. Could the winners post any answers or what they think?

Top Bottom