• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tales of Berseria launches on January 24

Personally I was mostly interested in the novel and the steelbook, so the EU special edition is massively disappointing to me.

Wish I'd preordered the US one whilst it was up.

aravuus

Lol. I was planning on graduating by next summer, but it's starting to look increasingly and increasingly unlikely.

Zedark

I think the EU collector's edition is not quite as nice, but then again it is only 2/3 of the US price (euros and dollars translate 1 to 1 in pricing). I think I will get it, it is only €40 more than the game itself. Shame about the steel case, I liked the US design so much more, but I like the artbook, the soundtrack cd and the coins (and the little figures as well).

I think that all in all, EU gets a good deal here compared to US (in terms of price, mostly), just some unfavourable choices with regard to items like the steel case.

Edit: I kinda love the 3 coin set, but I also love the card set from the US. Kinda torn about which of the two I like more.

~Cross~

Technically 3 days behind for the US, but it's way better than most Japanese games. I'm glad Namco seems satisfied with Tales being on PC now. Things are looking good for the future.

Yeah, its cool. Hopefully other companies decide to follow. I'd love to get Ateliers on PC.

Zedark

Haven't seen it anywhere yet. Bandai Namco UK wrote on Twitter that they will share the list of retailers for the CE at a later date.

Hmm, that's kinda shitty. 'We have a limited number of CEs, please stay tuned for a number of days to find out when the sales begin!'

R0ckman

There's no DLC locked behind the collector's edition is there? Not a BIG fan of the design of these characters like I was with Zestria so I couldn't care less about the extra stuff. Would prefer being able to get the DLC without It.

Mieu

I'm still baffled at the rate the pre orders CE got sold out. it's like the Ni No Kuni situation again.

Zestiria didn't sell out this quick. Haha!

I hope the asian CE is similar to the US if ever theybdecide to release it.

And it looks like they are not throwing away the cameo costumes

barybll

Banned
The battle royale for japanese games in 2017 is ludicrous.

Im getting P5 and maybe something else, I cant afford that many games

chrono01

I had a pre-order for the CE from Amazon.ca. Today, I received this email:

"Hello from Amazon.ca.

We're sorry to report the release of the following item has been cancelled:

"Namco Bandai PS4 Tales of Berseria Collector's Edition"

Although we'd expected to be able to send this item to you, we've since found it won't be released after all. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience we've caused you.

We've cancelled this item from your order.

Your order is now closed.

Thank you for shopping with Amazon.ca."

Wow, thanks Amazon! Now I can't even pre-order it anywhere else, since the game is sold out everywhere. I have the CE for all of the recent Tales of games, so this is pretty upsetting. :(

Skulldead

I had a pre-order for the CE from Amazon.ca. Today, I received this email:

"Hello from Amazon.ca.

We're sorry to report the release of the following item has been cancelled:

"Namco Bandai PS4 Tales of Berseria Collector's Edition"

Although we'd expected to be able to send this item to you, we've since found it won't be released after all. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience we've caused you.

We've cancelled this item from your order.

Your order is now closed.

Thank you for shopping with Amazon.ca."

Wow, thanks Amazon! Now I can't even pre-order it anywhere else, since the game is sold out everywhere. I have the CE for all of the recent Tales of games, so this is pretty upsetting. :(

Same i'm so piss off right now. I'm on chat right now. I can't believe they've done that to everybody..

Edit : Finish chat with the Amazon support, they said they will send me a email when the item will be back available and we will be prioritize. She also upgrade the shipping method on this item if we ever get it back. I also send a email to NAMCO BANDAI to told them the problem, and find a solution the problem.

prudislav

steampage online ;-)
header.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/429660/

Bladenic

I hope this game has a good story/cast as JP impressions said. I need something decent in that regard (not that I care much about story) after FFXV.

Semajer

I'll be preordering this once the bonuses have been added to the page.

In the mean time I should probably get around to playing Zesteria. Does anyone know where can I get the most up to date 60FPS mod for it?

IceIpor

That's good to hear then. But._

Wait, why isn't the 10% off showing on me?
Hmm... It's weird. Going to the page without logging in, the price is normal. However, if I login I get a special promo for it.

Maybe it depends if you've bought the previous "Tales of" games? Or is it just a promo for Canadians? Which would be weird.

jrcbandit

Is the preorder bonus going to be anything interesting like Tales of Symphonia for free that happened with Zesteria?

I forgot that this was coming. Between this and RE7, I'll have my time full so I cancelled my Yakuza 0 and GR2 orders. Stupid to be releasing them all at once.

Top Bottom