• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tales of Festival 2015?

So if Tales of Zestiria haven't been announced on the PS4 today... that's mean it's not going to happen huh?

Don't tell me there is a chance at E3... it's either today or never.

So if Tales of Zestiria haven't been announced on the PS4 today... that's mean it's not going to happen huh?

I'm not sure if Tales of Festival ends today or tomorrow. If there's one last presentation tomorrow, it could still show up there.

raven777

They still could announce it later....

But I honestly won't be too surprised if they actually canceled (assuming they were making one) PS4 version.

I'm not sure if Tales of Festival ends today or tomorrow. If there's one last presentation tomorrow, it could still show up there.

Tales festival ends today.

Tales festival ends today.

If so then it miiiight be possible that a PS4 version could be released for the West only like Bamco has done with some other games? If that ends up happening it would probably just be a straight port with no changes.

I'd be surprised if there's no PS4 version at all considering how many sites have put up a listing for it, along with the PS3 version only being priced at $50.

nothing yet. The news should come out pretty soon if they do announce anything. Tales of Berseria announcement came around this time.

Yeah, the Tales of Berseria announcement makes me excited. I really hope it's good. I'm getting Berseria on PS4.

How long is the presentation anyway? I'm curious about Zestiria on PS4/PC.

If they do announce that Zestiria is coming out here, it's going to be hard for me to figure out whether to get this on the PC or PS4 :p

kubus

New anime!!

"Tales of 20th anniversary"

Xilia
Xillia 2
Zesteria was shown

Ufotable will do animation?

kubus

Site will open at 9 pm japan time with the trailer that was just shown

They showed clips from all three games, dont know what kind of anime it will be

kubus

Now some Tales of Link announcements, new gacha and free character for everyone.

Also some God Eater anime collaboration

Yazuka

I feel the same, I really need to play Tales of Zestiria to get my own opinion.
I'm looking forward to it and the anime.

18-Volt

Now some Tales of Link announcements, new gacha and free character for everyone.

Also some God Eater anime collaboration

Wow, everything is God Eater. I don't know what's holding them to announce the localization. Otherwise we will only get to play God Eater as collabs in other games.

Top Bottom