• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tales of Festival 2015?

raven777

maybe it's just for the west - and if so it has no place at the event.

There might be an announcement at E3, or sometime before E3.

J3DTiIr.jpg

Well this made it feel like it was planned for Tales festival.

aren't there more announcements tomorrow?

Tales festival is over today. Why would they announce something tomorrow?

kubus

Do as infinity concert going on now. Maybe an announcement at the end of the show but I wouldn't count on it.

Maybe the PS4 version really is for the west only.

Yazuka

I must say I am a bit disappointed. Was really hoping to hear of a PS4 version today, well hopefully it's really a thing. And we'll just have to wait until they BN announce it for west...

They might just announce it randomly some time later, or just throw it on the market unceremoniously, not like it makes much of a difference in Japan. All that's left to do with Zestiria is get it out in the west.

I mean, announcing a PS4 version of Zestiria in Japan amounts to: " Here's that thing you guys didn't like again, on a platform most of you don't own. Get hype, maybe? No? ok."

Mendax

装甲悪鬼村正;166743736 said:
They might just announce it randomly some time later, or just throw it on the market unceremoniously, not like it makes much of a difference in Japan. All that's left to do with Zestiria is get it out in the west.

I mean, announcing a PS4 version of Zestiria in Japan amounts to: " Here's that thing you guys didn't like again, on a platform most of you don't own. Get hype, maybe? No? ok."

Yeah that's what I thought

装甲悪鬼村正;166743736 said:

Why is Zesteria disliked over there? Just curious..

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
J3DTiIr.jpg

Well this made it feel like it was planned for Tales festival.

Tales festival is over today. Why would they announce something tomorrow?
There were rumors of a Tales game on PS4. And a Tales game on PS4 was announced! They just didn't specify which Tales game would be ported.

Master trolls!

Mendax

Thanks ^^;

oh sorry I was referring to the tales of berseria thread; it's not discussed quite as often in this one!

So it was the marketing of the game representing Alisha (the blonde girl) as a main character when she's not and got a half-baked dlc about her later on. and some technical problems.

oh sorry I was referring to the tales of berseria thread; it's not discussed quite as often in this one!

So it was the marketing of the game representing Alisha (the blonde girl) as a main character when she's not and got a half-baked dlc about her later on. and some technical problems.

Oh ok, that makes sense. ^^; That really disappointing about Alisha. I want to still play the game despite the problems I just heard.

Edit: I hope they go back to Vesperia's Cell Shaded style for the new Tales game. It is to date still the best looking Tales out of them all.

klee123

Well, I guess that means chances are Zestiria PS4 will be Western release only. I presume that we'll be hearing about during E3 then.

Voror

So does that mean there isn't going to be one then? While I think a PS4 version would sell better over here, wouldn't the fan base over there be annoyed if only we were getting it?

Also doesn't make sense why they didn't just say it wasn't happening when the previous rumors happened if it wasn't.

Voror

It's most likely still happening. This isn't nothing, and it's still being updated.

Or it could mean they are not quite ready to announce it yet. Give it till Paris Games Week/Tales of Zestiria PS3's release date. Bamco can still announce it anytime till then.

Alright then. I'd sort of hoped it'd get released around the same time as the PS3 release, but I suppose that was a bit much to expect. It just sort of seemed the best way for them to maximize sales with the localization rather than doing the PS3 version first and then releasing the PS4 version later.

Top Bottom