• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken 6 no longer Ps3 exclusive, coming to 360 Fall 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bizzyb

Banned
jmdajr said:
but uncharted AND the blu ray?

Still not sold on Blu ray and I only have one title for it so far (Dark Knight Anime) and Uncharted....well, it looks like the poor mans Tomb Raider to be honest. Would I play it, yes, but would I buy it to play it, probably not.

Not only that but it's turning out to be one of my biggest financial blunders yet. I'm still feeling the effects and I got it in June.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Dahbomb said:
Xbox Live is going to be my personal hunting ground with Tekken 6. The amount of sucky players online with SC4 was astonishing and I am not even that good with SC4...I can't imagine the scrubs that will be playing Tekken for the first time on Live. :lol

Having played both versions of SC4, dont worry, they suck just as much on PSN. :lol

The only fighting game where people gave me a fight was VF5, mostly because it sold to fans of the series i guess, not as appealing as SC4, DoA, Tekken etc.

BizzybUncharted said:
....well, it looks like the poor mans Tomb Raider to be honest. Would I play it, yes, but would I buy it to play it, probably not.
Now I'm far away from those raving Uncharted lunatics claiming that it's the best game of all time (or even transcending time and space for some), but calling it the poor mans Tomb Raider is the worst misconception I've ever seen. If anything it's the other way around. :p

Now that's OT but I just got annoyed.

StuBurns

Banned
Uncharted is a poor mans Tomb Raider?
No... Tomb Raider is a bottom of the run piece of ass that is sort of in the same genre as Uncharted.

Lara Croft is barely fit to lay face down in the mud so Drake could walk over her and not get his shoes dirty.

artsi

image.php

EDIT - wanted to make a new thread

zrToIzM.gif

oti

Banned
No... Tomb Raider is a bottom of the run piece of ass that is sort of in the same genre as Uncharted.

Lara Croft is barely fit to lay face down in the mud so Drake could walk over her and not get his shoes dirty.

How did this end up here?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

oh my god this post

what

I think this is the real find of this whole accident. It was a simpler time, 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom