• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken 7 coming to Playstation VR

when they said the Ps4 version is getting exclusive content, are they referring to just the VR support or is that separate & there's going to be something else in the home version in addition to that?

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
when they said the Ps4 version is getting exclusive content, are they referring to just the VR support or is that separate & there's going to be something else in the home version in addition to that?

We don't know at this point.

Z3M0G

Not sure why people find it so hard to imagine fighting games in VR...

It will just be as if you are controlling your fighter remotely as a stationary viewer in the crowd... instead of the camera following around the fighter, you will need to look around to follow them.

Not sure how this would work for a fighter in 3D spaces though... it is a more natural fit for a 2D space like Street Fighter.

yurinka

I want to play it with this camera:

tekken7-kazuya-vs-lucky-chloe-screenshot-mokujin-lifebar.png

Being able to move the camera using my head, noticing the real-life size and depth of the characters and stage, feeling more integrated into the stages, etc. It would be awesome. Controls would be the same as always, too.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I want to play it with this camera:

tekken7-kazuya-vs-lucky-chloe-screenshot-mokujin-lifebar.png

Being able to move the camera using my head, noticing the real-life size and depth of the characters and stage, feeling more integrated into the stages, etc. It would be awesome. Controls would be the same as always, too.

It has the potential to make it much more visceral, as the characters would appear to have real size and volume to them. Mortal kombat could be horrific in VR

Top Bottom