• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken Story and Lore Discussion Thread

I wish they'd given Akuma's role to a new character. It would've been a great intro to a newbie rather than a tired, forced one to bloody Akuma.

Very good point. I do love Akuma though. Namco can write some very respectful lore when they respect the character.

Akuma, Heihachi, Kazuya, Jin, Lars, Kazumi are well respected in the story mode the rest of the roster is constantly shat upon. I guess you have to be Japanese in order to get more than a clown skit.

Very good point. I do love Akuma though. Namco can write some very respectful lore when they respect the character.

Akuma, Heihachi, Kazuya, Jin, Lars, Kazumi are well respected in the story mode the rest of the roster is constantly shat upon. I guess you have to be Japanese in order to get more than a clown skit.

Asuka gets jack as well and is Lili's slave for comedic anime value.

It's just that the Mishima's get more relevance than anyone else.

Asuka gets jack as well and is Lili's slave for comedic anime value.

It's just that the Mishima's get more relevance than anyone else.

I wrote about this in this very thread. I knew they would continue the trend of disrespect. Nina and Steve can't have more than 2 minutes of screen time... Really?

So much potential... squandered.

Top Bottom