• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TGA is a week away, what are your hopes and dreams?

Go_Ly_Dow

Final Fantasy XVI.
ff16.jpg

It's been well over a year now since its reveal. The game was heavily rumoured to be releasing by the end of 2021 and now it seems to be a 2022 game. They've given it more time to cook in the oven it seems and I'm excited to see it.

Ellery

Some good games already listed here with FF16, Hogwarts and Hellblade 2 that are reasonable to expect and I am looking forward to.

I don't expect much from the Playstation side since it seems they are saving up big reveals for their own events nowadays.

Maybe the new leaked Bioshock could show up which would be nice.

Other than that I always hope for Project Awakening to emerge, but deep down I have kinda given up hope for it.

It is great to not have genuine leaks before shows and be surprised. So at the end of the day a big new surprise that is completely unexpected is always what I am looking for the most.

If there weren't the announcements which i watch on YouTube a day later my hopes and dreams would be that this is the last TGA. Wannabe Oscars commercial shitshow with mostly stupid nominations and winners. And the sad part is that all this show works. Many people think that the winners of this show are THE games of the year, but it's just one of countless game awards and nothing special.

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
Some good games already listed here with FF16, Hogwarts and Hellblade 2 that are reasonable to expect and I am looking forward to.

I don't expect much from the Playstation side since it seems they are saving up big reveals for their own events nowadays.

Maybe the new leaked Bioshock could show up which would be nice.

Other than that I always hope for Project Awakening to emerge, but deep down I have kinda given up hope for it.

It is great to not have genuine leaks before shows and be surprised. So at the end of the day a big new surprise that is completely unexpected is always what I am looking for the most.
PlayStation is rumored to have something good at the TGA's this year

reksveks

Hellbade 2
FM8
FF XVI
ND IP that isn't TLoU or Uncharted
The next Moon Studio game
The next Altus Game

The next Ueda game
The next non-Warhammer TW game

Ellery

PlayStation is rumored to have something good at the TGA's this year

Oh sweet. I haven't heard that rumor. Only something about a Chrono Cross remaster that is multiplat, but that isn't it, is it?

Maybe God of War release date? Probably too early for that

Bartski

Gold Member
Realistically Hellblade 2 and the next Kojima game teaser. Updates on new projects from Playdead and Famito Ueda.
Not expecting much from Sony as they need stuff for their own showcases, but then viewer count here could be tempting.

Perrott

Gold Member
If there's any truth to Gematsu's report on a Kojima Productions developed Sony-funded Silent Hill game, I'd love to get a teaser for that.

And perhaps, if I'm allowed to dream a little more bigger, I think it would be cool if Kojima's SH turned out to be a hybrid VR title used to showcase the capabilities of the next-generation PlayStation VR, with a Xbox Series X-style reveal.

But if we manage to get a reveal for Ken Levine's game, I'd call it a day already and not be disappointed if nothing else of my interest shows up.

waquzy

Final Fantasy XVI.
ff16.jpg

It's been well over a year now since its reveal. The game was heavily rumoured to be releasing by the end of 2021 and now it seems to be a 2022 game. They've given it more time to cook in the oven it seems and I'm excited to see it.
Looks shite

Plantoid

I won't be disappointed if they don't show what I expect but,

Hellblade 2
Red fall
Scorn
Any new game even ifs CGI

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
With SMT V already released and Elden Ring coming this soon, I honestly don't want anything else.

Dragon's Dogma 2 would be awesome but I doubt that'll happen here.

Airbus Jr

Banned
Asobi studio game news

Capcom news ( resident evil 8 dlc or other resident evil news )

FF16

New Yakuza game

Gran Turismo 7

Elden Ring gameplay

Horizon Forbiden West gameplay

Tekken 8 announcement

And the biggest circle jerk on gaf

The SILENT HILL news

Last edited:
I want to play a good final fantasy, I remember as kid playing the one with the spiky blonde hair lead and I loved it, after that I did not like the rest of the series. Tried 15 and when I enter that car that has worse control than crazy Taxi at the arcades I could not play more. I hope they make a good story driven RPG that does not have stupid gimmicks like the car.

Robb

Gold Member
The dream is a Metroid Prime 4 gameplay trailer or a new game from Naughty Dog, but that’ll never happen.

A new trailer for Hellblade 2 would be nice. Or some more footage of BotW2. Or Avowed.

Top Bottom