• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TGA is a week away, what are your hopes and dreams?

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
Silent Hills is always the dream, isn't it?

I kind of enjoy the surprise of it, though. Always a fun show.

For me, TGA is just for the trailers...
I hope a NRS game reveal, Platinum, maybe MS can announce a new Ki....i dont know...! Silent Hill...

Last edited:

swaffles23

Final Fantasy XVI baybeeee

They said last November that they would have new information to share later in 2021. Its gonna happen this time

Lethal01

Cancel FFXVI and put twice as much money into FFVII:Remake, extend the exclusivity for 7 years
Show me Breath of the wild 2
Kid Icarus uprising on switch.
Megaman Legends 3.
Kingdom Heart 4 .9

These aren't hopes, or dreams, If I don't get each of these my christmas I will be breaking legs

Last edited:
Metal Gear Solid remake for me.
And Kojima will surely show something as he loves Keighley and didn't show his next game at e3. Not to mention Kojima also loves the long hype. Death Stranding first trailer was over 3 years before the game eventually came out.

Shifty1897

You can expect Chrono Cross remastered and a new trailer and release date for Breath of the Wild 2. Beyond that, I don't know.

I am not that familiar with Keighley. Does he over hype and under deliver? That is the impression i am getting.

Last edited:

Kev Kev

Cancel FFXVI and put twice as much money into FFVII:Remake, extend the exclusivity for 7 years

you-are-sad-strange-little-man.gif

ReBurn

Gold Member
Remaster?
The rehashing is endemic. People used to be snarky and say they bought new consoles for new games. Now they want to buy the same games they've already played, just with updated graphics and controls on their new consoles.

R6Rider

Gold Member
The rehashing is endemic. People used to be snarky and say they bought new consoles for new games. Now they want to buy the same games they've already played, just with updated graphics and controls on their new consoles.
Me: Well said.

Also me: Ubi pls. I'll buy a remaster of Splinter Cell Chaos Theory for 100 bucks.

chaseroni

Right now the only thing I'm really itching for is more Metroid stuff.
Give us Prime remastered or trilogy on switch. Hell I'd even take a switch port of samus returns

Top Bottom