• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

That white people dancing gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIMIC

Banned
tumblr_n8q1mbK5pI1t3tdgoo1_400.gif

xD

mltplkxr

Thank you for this.

On a more serious note, Ae maps really well to contempary dance. I was once watching my TV on mute while Ae was playing in the background. Eventually, this add for a dance festival starts, showing people doing fringe contemporary dance that about 1000 people out of 1 million can appreciate, some post-21st century robotic breakdance kind of stuff. The fit was perfect!

Risible

Gotta love GAF. We have a thread where some guy says he doesn't like to dance because he feels like everyone is judging him. He gets mercilessly mocked for it and is told no one is judging you and no one even notices you.

Cue the white people dancing thread where everyone mocks people dancing. I wonder where that guy got the idea that people are judging his dancing? It's not like the idea that white people can't dance isn't pounded into white people mercilessly everywhere, even on a message board where people claimed it wasn't....

:)

Wazzy

Banned
I've been playing a lot of Theatrhythm recently and I've been hearing a lot of Final Fantasy music playing in my head. That video briefly questioned my sanity.
I believe the song in there is the FF VII victory theme.

But man the second couples dance destroyed me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom