• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

That white people dancing gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floridian

White People Dancing - Turn down for what

nLcaKtt.gif

A7TTSKn.gif

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
I didn't check the whole thread, but I don't think anyone posted this gem. Iirc this is an invitation for a Russian club party and all those people are actually DJs. Still, amazing.

this is hands down the king of kings of creepy gifs holy shit... I laughed way too loud.

Creepiest Prime Minister in Australian history. During the election campaign he appeared on Big Brother with his family and said that on election day people should vote for the bloke with the hot daughters.

White hispanic is still, like, alot white. Especially on forms (like when you get arrested and so on roff).

That's only a recent change though, maybe in the last decade or so. Ask a lot of people where I'm from (NM) and they'll tell you that Latino is definitely not white.

Besides, I find it interesting that people are so quick to call her white or white Hispanic because she's beautiful, as if she couldn't possibly be anything but white. lol

Ahasverus

It's funny becuse we latinamerican people joke saying american and european people can't dance for shit, both black and white, they lack .. grace for us.

Piecake

That's only a recent change though, maybe in the last decade or so. Ask a lot of people where I'm from (NM) and they'll tell you that Latino is definitely not white.

Besides, I find it interesting that people are so quick to call her white or white Hispanic because she's beautiful, as if she couldn't possibly be anything but white. lol

People are calling her white because she looks white.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom