• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Apprentice UK: Season 13 - October 4th

5b33685fb18784ad69e8de5dab0f9434f306a763.png

The Apprentice returns to screens on Wednesday 4th October at 9pm on BBC One.

Lord Sugar will once again be joined by aides Karren Brady and Claude Littner who returns for his third series.

Its companion The Apprentice: You're Fired returns to BBC Two at 10pm, with Rhod Gilbert hosting once again.

nintchdbpict0003558021552-e1506408809442.jpg

The Cunts

nintchdbpict0003558021512.jpg

appfired.jpg

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Those two guys sitting on the floor like that should be fired before the show even starts.

I had a chance to go see the finale a couple of months ago at City Hall. It was tempting but then knowing who the finalists were would have ruined the season for me I think.

DJMicLuv

Gave The Cunts a quick look over and I recon we're in for some top rate twattery this year. I've already got my eye on a couple of likely annoying twits.

Chittagong

Gold Member
I am so pumped for this, looks like they've found the nutters again

forget Odyssey and Blade Runner 2049, my most anticipated events this year

1 - New Apprentice season
2 - Pret Christmas sandwich launch

SuperPac

Finally! The wife and I have been waiting for this to come back. Wish there was an easier way to watch from the US.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
God, every year I swear I won't watch this and every year my wife watches every single episode so I end up getting drawn in. Some of the most cringeworthy tv I've ever seen, and it's the same shit every year. Oh I wonder if they'll split everyone into a boys team and girls team and then make them go buy some cheap tat and try to sell it to someone. Will they organise a day trip to disappointment? Will someone spectacularly fail to create a nice tasting chocolate and design and even worse box for it? I should just tune in when Claude rips their CVs to shreds.

I don't think I've watched this since the season after stuart baggs the brand (r.i.p.) and co. think a nice dude won but that's all I can remember. checked the ratings and this has held up way better than other reality show, even now.

13 seasons, damn. *shakes fist at time*

Enco

That burger doesn't look bad. Not luxury obviously but still.
no.

it's disgusting.

edit: cheese too big and not melted; bread looks awfully hard; burger looks way too fatty and chewy; is that a big ass piece of lettuce below the cheese? Just bad.

GreyWind

no.

it's disgusting.

edit: cheese too big and not melted; bread looks awfully hard; burger looks way too fatty and chewy; is that a big ass piece of lettuce below the cheese? Just bad.

Yeah looks like it wasn't cooked properly.

no.

it's disgusting.

Admittedly too much bread, but that picture has made me hungry.

Murkas

I've always wanted to see a happy contestant on the show and his profile all like "I'm here to meet new people and I hope we all have a good time."

Just a nice change from the usual dickheads.

Daffy Duck

It's always hilarious watching this show, it's way passed its sell buy date but my God is it funny to watch the candidates unravel.

“I will do anything it takes. I am going to throw people under the bus, I am going to throw people over the bus, I am going to get on the bus, take the wheel and get that investment from Lord Sugar.”

Bet he goes out in episode 1.

Top Bottom