• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Apprentice UK: Season 13 - October 4th

Carl

Fucking hell what a shambles

PM of losing team always goes in week 1 so mighr as well say bye now

Dynasty

The PM changing who he is bringing into the boardroom is a bad sign.

The PM and sub PM should both be fired.

The guy who fucked up the labeling should have been in the boardroom.

CD93

Neo Member
“I don’t think that’s where we lost the task.”

*5 minutes later*

“That’s where we lost the task.”

Well I'm glad interior design is next week. The creative tasks are always the biggest disasters and the preview was a very reassuring indication that it is not going to change this year.

Mr-Joker

Banned
Honestly once they missed the lunch rush hour, the boy pretty lost all chance of wining the task.

Alan was right to fire Danny, he was bad Team Leader.

I also don't like the woman with the glasses on the girl's sub team, she's full of herself.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Honestly once they missed the lunch rush hour, the boy pretty lost all chance of wining the task.

Alan was right to fire Danny, he was bad Team Leader.

I also don't like the woman with the glasses on the girl's sub team, she's full of herself.

The one from Bolton? Can’t work out if she is actually Tom Cruise in character for Impossible mission 6 and it’s a prosthetic face, or she is simply a time traveller from the 80s with those glasses.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The the annual tradition of PM going in the first week continues.

I think so far we've only had one PM survive the first week.

It always gets me when reading "The Cunts" in every year´s OT, so true, can´t help but laugh about it.

This year we got some grade-A cunts, no doubt about it. Lovely disaster for a first episode, next one looks promising.

Mr-Joker

Banned
The the annual tradition of PM going in the first week continues.

I think so far we've only had one PM survive the first week.

Personally I feel that nothing will top the first week task when in one of the past season Alan had the team leader swap side so the female team leader was on the boys and the Male was on the females.

It was fun to watch as she led the boys to victory and got pretty far on the show.

It always gets me when reading "The Cunts" in every year´s OT, so true, can´t help but laugh about it.

This year we got some grade-A cunts, no doubt it. Lovely disaster for a first episode, next one looks promising.

I know, though I always tend to forget their names and just make up a name for them.

Glasses was gonna stay even if he real fucked up cus it makes for better TV

True, which makes me wonder how much of them are there because they make good TV.

Though those one end up leaving the show much quicker.

Cigol

I don't think they do make good TV though, the quality of candidates has diminished season by season with few exceptions. It used to have people with brain cells who made mistakes and paid for it, now though... I struggle to call them human. Nobody to root for, nobody to hate since they are all so unlikable. Junior apprentice was a breath of fresh air as it went back to square one then progressively got worse again before being cancelled.

jm89

I don't think they do make good TV though, the quality of candidates has diminished season by season with few exceptions. It used to have people with brain cells who made mistakes and paid for it, now though... I struggle to call them human. Nobody to root for, nobody to hate since they are all so unlikable. Junior apprentice was a breath of fresh air as it went back to square one then progressively got worse again before being cancelled.

They are going for big brother tier candidates now. Soon will be seeing more action in the house.

Doc_Drop

As long as there are wankers claiming they're the shit and getting their ego destroyed I'm happy.

It's amazing how many stupid mistakes get made every year

Burger task is the easiest fucking thing, it should be interesting to see how bad it gets this year

Top Bottom