• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Nice tag, Vince.

John Cena
jG3o3XTljxK7H_e.jpg

EloquentM

aka Mannny
It's pretty good. Dirty Dee is dirty as fuck.
dude had dust flying off him

She drank milk out of a bowl, like a cat.
hahaha just got there

Sah da tay my damie
wadda ta

Because it's an amazing move. The real question is what the fuck took you so long.
I-I've been scared. Now I'm scarred. This is almost on soul plane levels of fuck this shit. Louis C.K. Setting black people back in 2015 with a 2001 movie. And Chris rock you need money this bad, man? Why 😩😩😩

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Pootie tang legit one of my favorite movies. Never understood the hate. It's a classic.

Slayven

What do you picture BCT posters looking like?

I think Gordon looks like a young Dwayne McDuffie

Vince a young Scott Backula

Parallax like Doug E. Doug with glasses.

Moris like a young David Herman from Office Space.

Dy like a shady Micheal B Jordan

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Slay in my brain you look like Marvin from pulp fiction or Clayton bigsby.

Slayven

How did that even happen the first time? All the animated stuff I seen with him, Batman makes quick work of him because he has an incredibly exploitable weakness. Cut the tube and he's through. If he was like the Bane successor in Beyond, then I'd understand.

Bane blows up Arkham Asylum releasing all the nutjobs. Batman spends 72 hours straight catching them all. Bane catches Batman when he was dead tired.

jmood88

Once they do make it into leadership positions, women and minority CEOs tend to have rockier tenures and less freedom to lead than their white male counterparts. They are also more likely to be tapped as CEOs when a crisis is looming, a phenomenon know as the “glass cliff,” according to research by Christy Glass and Alison Cook, professors at Utah State University.

“White men CEOs lead failing firms all the time,” Glass said. “Women and minorities aren’t given the benefit of the doubt. When they slip up -- even if it's not their fault -- it's really easy to blame them because we already have these biases that they may not be as competent as other leaders.”

#PostRacial

So I just saw this on Black Panther's marvel wikia page:

Vibranium Microweave Mesh: The microweave robs incoming objects of their momentum; bullets do not ricochet off, but simply fall to the ground when they come in contact with the weave. Likewise, the Panther cannot be stabbed, however, the costume (and Panther) can be cut if the attacker slashes along the uniform's grain. Combined with his durability, it has even withstood blows from the Hulk.

guys

guys

EloquentM

aka Mannny
seriously contemplating drenching my apartment in gasoline right now. the biggest fattest roach just climbed up behind me while i was sitting on the couch. man I can deal with every fucking thing but roaches man fuck roaches. my roomate is fucking with me now, telling me they're in the couch and shit. fuck this shit fuck it. I keep it clean in here I really do. its killing me

seriously contemplating drenching my apartment in gasoline right now. the biggest fattest roach just climbed up behind me while i was sitting on the couch. man I can deal with every fucking thing but roaches man fuck roaches. my roomate is fucking with me now, telling me they're in the couch and shit. fuck this shit fuck it. I keep it clean in here I really do. its killing me

In an Apartment, it won't matter how clean you are. Those shits can spread through the whole building in common walls n shit.

I walked 4 miles to see Pootie Tang in theaters....I snuck in Carls Jr. and then I walked 4 miles back home

It was the best of times, it was the struggliest of times.

akira28

They just learned how to make silver microweave, every strand of fiber is coated in nanosilver. If only I could get that in vibranium. Or spider silk.

Watching pootie tang for the first time. Why the fuck am I doing this?

here's the thing you need to realize. Every word or sound he makes is actual dialogue. It's just almost unintelligble slang, but only almost. the work of a sick genius.

k i'm back

grape drank is in the fridge, and box of Popeyes is in the overn.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
here's the thing you need to realize. Every word or sound he makes is actual dialogue. It's just almost unintelligble slang, but only almost. the work of a sick genius.
next time I try to watch it I'll make sure I'm drunk.

In an Apartment, it won't matter how clean you are. Those shits can spread through the whole building in common walls n shit.
Man, why're you creating more nightmare fuel. Give me some encouraging shit.

You must have never lived in the projects. That's comes with the territory. I remember one time finding a roach inside one of our jars of peanut butter. I also remember having to worry about shaking my book bag most mornings to make sure there were no roaches in it because people in school would tease you for them even though I knew some of them lived in neighborhoods with them too. I remember being embarrassed to death when I caught a baby roach crawling on my desk during class. I killed it with the quickness and no one noticed.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
You must have never lived in the projects. That's comes with the territory. I remember one time finding a roach inside one of our jars of peanut butter. I also remember having to worry about shaking my book bag most mornings to make sure there were no roaches in it because people in school would tease you for them even though I knew some of them lived in neighborhoods with them too. I remember being embarrassed to death when I caught a baby roach crawling on my desk during class. I killed it with the quickness and no one noticed.
I'm a suburbian kid man. I never saw a roach until I moved out on my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom