• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT16| - I'm blacker than you'll ever be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beardbros is pretty good and funny. And Both dudes are pretty liberal.
Jessy cox is good, and surprising considering he associates with TB, but no he's cool.
Despite the " ninja dagger" incident, I still watch yo video games. Kenny Steeb's individual stuff is pretty cool.
Team four star who do the DBZ abrieged do pretty good video game stuff.

I'll check the first three out. I know Team Four Star because they're good friends, and a couple of them best friends, with the Super Best Friends.

I hope Jon loses as much of his subscribers as possible.

Village

I'll check the first three out. I know Team Four Star because they're good friends, and a couple of them best friends, with the Super Best Friends.

I hope Jon loses as much of his subscribers as possible.

Yo Videogames is associated withe the SBF to and have been on their podcast
Steve and kenny who were on the podcast recently are from yo video games. I find them

Mizerman

Jontron has always been a closet MRA, GamerGate racist dude.

The only video game channel I really like is Super Best Friends, one of whom is a black man, but every single one of them have made me raise an eyebrow many times.

EDIT: OH WOW. He REALLY came out of his MRA closet JESUS CHRIST.

Just read that thread on gaming side. Wow...

shingi70

Banned
I had two conversations get really awkward at work.

I was joking with a xo worker about annoying customer habits and the type of customers we hate.

Me: and I hate people who look at my name badge and this ask me if I work here.

Him: and I hate seeing black kids with day couples .

Then today with a co worker who is admidtlly a black version of the very awkward anime fedora neck beard guy.

Me: You hear about the KI tea bag banning
Him: that's dumb
Me: eh I think it's okay for sportsmanshio and making the fgc better toward women
him: fucking femnazis ruining gaming.

Then we got into a whole conversation about R. Mika and overall gaming censorship.

Jontron has always been a closet MRA, GamerGate racist dude.

The only video game channel I really like is Super Best Friends, one of whom is a black man, but every single one of them have made me raise an eyebrow many times.

EDIT: OH WOW. He REALLY came out of his MRA closet JESUS CHRIST.
I liked PBS Game/Show until it closed down later last year. Should still check out the channel to look at the past videos.

gveDLxP.jpg

What should I shape this into?
I think you'd look cute with a twist-out. Get comb coils let em sit for a couple of weeks and then get them twisted out.

Mohawk. I'm like half serious. Okay on the real though, I'm not really sure.
Ugh no. If your name isn't Mr. T don't get the mohawk.

I had two conversations get really awkward at work.

I was joking with a xo worker about annoying customer habits and the type of customers we hate.

Me: and I hate people who look at my name badge and this ask me if I work here.

Him: and I hate seeing black kids with day couples .

Then today with a co worker who is admidtlly a black version of the very awkward anime fedora neck beard guy.

Me: You hear about the KI tea bag banning
Him: that's dumb
Me: eh I think it's okay for sportsmanshio and making the fgc better toward women
him: fucking femnazis ruining gaming.

Then we got into a whole conversation about R. Mika and overall gaming censorship.

Stupid question but, but what's a day couple?

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Water got turned off this morning and I won't be getting a paycheck till Thursday night.

Damn...I had that happen to me one month. I totally forgot to pay the bill for like 2 months. I have NO idea how that happened, not like I didn't have the money. So I paid, but they took their sweet time about coming out to turn it back on. That, and an episode of my power being turned off made me get alot more organized.

shingi70

Banned
I am thinking he meant to type 'gay couple'.

Yeah I meant to type gay couple.

Not sure how people can't tell how a difference of opinion is different than advocating for racsim and the like.

It's also the irony of white nationalist they say they just want to prevent "white genocide" but all they talk about is exterminating other races.

Went to GameStop to get rid of my old 3Ds games and saw REVII, Kingdom Hearts, Tales of Beseria, and Yakuza 0 all on display. Jesus christ, I forgot all those games launching today.

Duval Circuit Judge Mark Hulsey III, the subject of an investigation over allegations that he made sexist and racially insensitive comments from the bench, abruptly resigned his Jacksonville-area judgeship Monday on the eve of the start of a highly unusual impeachment investigation by the Legislature.

Hulsey, 66, was already the focus of a probe by the Judicial Qualifications Commission for having allegedly called a female staff attorney a "bitch" and a "c---" and for saying blacks should "get back on a ship and go back to Africa." He also was accused of using demeaning language toward women lawyers on his staff, comparing them to "cheerleaders who talk during the national anthem." According to the formal complaint against Hulsey, he tried to influence what his judicial assistant would tell the JQC in its investigation.

"Your conduct represents an interference with the JQC's inquiry process and your JA (judicial assistant) was temporarily resigned to prevent further interference," the JQC report said.

In all, Hulsey was accused of 18 separate violations of the Canons of Judicial Ethics and a violation of state election law
Fla. Judge Accused of Saying Blacks Should ‘Go Back to Africa’ Resigns Ahead of Impeach Probe

zeemumu

What'd this gif mean?

Ansem the Wise is the sage-king of Radiant Garden during Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. In order to protect his people from the darkness, he spent much of his time studying the heart with his apprentices (Braig, Dilan, Even, Aeleus, Ienzo, and Xehanort), but was eventually exiled to the Realm of Darkness when they were corrupted by that same darkness. He himself gained dark powers, renaming himself DiZ (Darkness in Zero) and setting out on a quest to avenge himself throughout Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, and Kingdom Hearts II.

Sch1sm

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Why does Youtube keep trying to push alt-right shit into my Recommended list? :/

There is an option that let's you individually say you don't want a video and it asks you why. I think it will let you say you don't like the creator and/or the type of video. Once you do a few, YouTube should get the message.

But the thing about YouTube is if you look at one video out of the norm, YouTube will fill your recommendations up with videos of that type quickly. This is off of one view. I looked at a Jonestown video and the next time I looked, I have 5 related vids on my recommended list. They organically fell off though.

Why does Youtube keep trying to push alt-right shit into my Recommended list? :/

There's been a few times where shit like that showed up in my recs after I read certain threads on GAF. Sargon videos pop up in my recs whenever his vids get posted here even though I don't click on them, same happened with that cartoonist who turned out be a piece of shit, his video started popping up after I read the thread.

Slayven

There is an option that let's you individually say you don't want a video and it asks you why. I think it will let you say you don't like the creator and/or the type of video. Once you do a few, YouTube should get the message.

But the thing about YouTube is if you look at one video out of the norm, YouTube will fill your recommendations up with videos of that type quickly. This is off of one view. I looked at a Jonestown video and the next time I looked, I have 5 related vids on my recommended list. They organically fell off though.
Yeah shit gets on my nerves

TalonJH

The JonTron thread is got to me. I'm just so tired of people saying just talk to the racist/sexist/homophobe and change their mind.

When a person doesn't see you as an equal, they aren't going to see your opinion as equal. How is this lost on people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom