• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

shingi70

Banned
I had to take a break from the internet news cycle and just chill. I got off work went over my girls house and just worked on cosplay and watched gaming vids.

It feels like once a month for the past year I've been super stressed out due to the this country's fuckery.

Man didn't even take a full 24 hours before them folks who like to hmm and haw at every mention of "hey maybe we should just tell these people to fuck off" to show up and wring their hands over this.

Saw it last Monday and thought it was really good. The girl I was with didn't really like it though lol.
word, well at least you had a date. last movie I went to (spiderman) I had to go solo.

Detroit's been on my mind ever since I saw the trailer, if I have time I'll go see it next weekend

Man didn't even take a full 24 hours before them folks who like to hmm and haw at every mention of "hey maybe we should just tell these people to fuck off" to show up and wring their hands over this.

They were there within hours of the thread coming up. A couple of them got a hair in their ass over me making fun of them.

Slayven

why is both sides just condemning BLM and supporting Nazis? Isn't that like having a 2 headed quarter?

Shaatenjager got banned for showing his true colors in a Charlottesville thread.
Say-It-Aint-So-GIF.gif

Slayven

Careful about wanting to go to Florida, Slay.

Always remember this. 😆
ufQIPbM.jpg

What Frozen said.

I once read a book that talked about geologically Florida is really a piece of Africa that broke off, i don't know what that means. But i found it interesting

Top Bottom