• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread XX

lol Evilore drove out a large amount of the minority demographic.
This is the fresh start nuGaf is celebrating?

Looks like, "we want more diverse political and social discussions" actually meant "I'm tired of seeing your shit,. Keep it to yourselves" all along?

I still can't tell if I'm shocked or not.

Imm0rt4l

*Peaks inside*
Damn, the house is basically empty

0kUgAHL.png

iavi

BCT fam I just figured out how to use discord and the link is gone. Feeling left behind like a motherfucker lol

Can somebody throw a breh a lifesaver and help me leave this joint? I’m tryna join everyone over on the Discord and Reset

BSherrod

BCT fam I just figured out how to use discord and the link is gone. Feeling left behind like a motherfucker lol

Can somebody throw a breh a lifesaver and help me leave this joint? I’m tryna join everyone over on the Discord and Reset

Us right now:
giphy.gif

I can't even sign up. It's asking for a "Secret Code" for "verification" on the sign-up page, but what does that even mean? The box for it says "Please answer the question above". There's no question.

Malyse

The foundation on which some folks think we should "rebuild" on. No thanks.

Link's in the op

Looks like it's gone

*Peaks inside*
Damn, the house is basically empty

I guess y'all can come if you move quickly.

Can't help you on ResetEra.

dabig2

So this is the first time I've logged in since Saturday and I haven't really been paying attention to all the hoopla as I started a new job this past week.

Um, wtf happened? Sounds like a long story but where is everyone? What happened to OT? Wtf is REset or whatever. How the hell do I use discord?

I'm so fucking lost.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
i think the discord waves are over.

open registration will begin soon, i think there's a way to keep your old name (or take it from an imposter if you can prove it). you guys may be juniors again if that happens.

So this is the first time I've logged in since Saturday and I haven't really been paying attention to all the hoopla as I started a new job this past week.

Um, wtf happened? Sounds like a long story but where is everyone? What happened to OT? Wtf is REset or whatever. How the hell do I use discord?

I'm so fucking lost.

Evilore got accused of doing foul shit to a woman.

Mods got tired of his shit and left.

Communities got on discord.

New forum at r e s e t e r a dot c o m

Evilore threw OT and Communities under the bus by blaming them instead of sacking up and owning his own behavior.

I just don't feel welcome on this forum and there aren't enough hours in the day to argue with bigoted fuckboys.

I waiting till OT comes back online. Giving a respectful /salute to a great community then I'm ghost.

Jesus... what happened to this place... its like the digital equivalent of Harvey or Irma on this board. need some damn disaster relief.

So do I need to wait for general registration for era? Or are their invites still going around?

I'd like to join y'all in the eraBCT and start fresh at 1, be more active

Top Bottom