• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The cast members of Quantico are like, really pretty..

That's some sweet leather jacket action that sexy lady and guy are wearing! I got a similiar leather jacket as the guy, that ladies one looks pretty cool too I wonder if they do that kind of shit in unisex.

That's at least 1grand of leather jacket action

rtcn63

That's some sweet leather jacket action that sexy lady and guy are wearing! I got a similiar leather jacket as the guy, that ladies one looks pretty cool too I wonder if they do that kind of shit in unisex.

That's at least 1grand of leather jacket action

Brah it's a tv show those jackets probably 5k each at least

tdrdrgn

My brother watches this show and its super distracting. They suppose to be the best of the best yet every time i turn my head its some high school level relationship problem; everyones thirsty as fuck.

QUANTICO_Cast.jpg

I had to google image search this.. I see what OP means.

I watched both seasons of the show and I haven't got a clue who the guy on the far left in that photo is...

the lead was Miss World right?

Yeah she was.

Being attractive is fine and all but the show is so incredibly badly written. They're supposed to be law enforcement but they behave like high school children. The show really is something else.

rtcn63

My brother watches this show and its super distracting. They suppose to be the best of the best yet every time i turn my head its some high school level relationship problem; everyones thirsty as fuck.

You could tell people that the screenshot was of the cast of Degrassi and no one would argue

CW does this for most/all of its shows? Look at Riverdale.

Ooops, its on ABC? Still, my statement stands on CW. lol Don't watch this show.

That show is kinda creepy how they found younger versions of already young actors. Like they grow them in a lab somewhere. I thought Betty was the girl who has a reoccurring role on American Horror Story and I swear I've seen Veronica before but according to IMDB this is her first role. She's got a doppelganger floating around I just can't think of yet.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Goverment workers are all injected with a secret sexy serum afer they are hired.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Maybe like someone mentioned earlier, a sort of ethnically-diverse-yet-no-one-is-even-remotely-ugly Vaseline that TV audiences likely aren't used to.

Yeah, I think that's it. I wasn't trying to say they were like, examples of the perfect human specimens (that status is reserved for my wonderful Christina Hendricks <3), but rather, like there's some real time airbrushing shit going on as they're being filmed. There was a close up shot of that Indian chick (Alex, I think?) and I couldn't help but notice how she had no blemishes, or wrinkles or whatever on her face, though it was clear that there was a shitload of make up on her. That's what I meant when I said "artificial".

Creepy

Meh, I don't think any of those people are out of my league...They all look fairly normal, none of them would really catch my attention to be honest.

I've dated men and women I think are more attractive.

Brah it's a tv show those jackets probably 5k each at least

Yeah you're right, maybe. Depends really I think there are some places that sell "iconic" leather jackets like the fast and the furious ones for not so much.

But you are probably right indeed but you could still get something close to.to . that for a few g.

I do enjoy leather jackets!

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
I watched the first season, and half way in...it was just hate watching to figure out who did it.

It's the worst fucking show I've ever chosen to watch. I didn't even bother with season 2. The writing is abysmally bad too.

Osakadon

Yuk, I can smell the makeup from here.
It's like I'm looking at a painting. I think they went a little overboard.
I've never seen the show, perhaps it's only the poster.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Being attractive is fine and all but the show is so incredibly badly written. They're supposed to be law enforcement but they behave like high school children. The show really is something else.

I don't disagree. If you can look past that I still think it's worth watching.

I've not watched Season 2, i'm going to assume it's going to be more difficult to have child-like antics...

Huge Season 1 Spoilers:
The actual culprit makes sense in Season 1, but the bombing of the train station does not unless you view it was a diversion, which would have made it a good second target, not first. Also, since his grievance was with the FBI, why attack something with so many civilian causalities? I guess to build up anger?

Top Bottom