• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Daily Show with Trevor Noah |OT| same chair, different ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else love the 'between the takes' clips they're putting up on the YouTube page? I love watching Trevor interact with the studio audience.

Keasar

Anyone else love the 'between the takes' clips they're putting up on the YouTube page? I love watching Trevor interact with the studio audience.

Yeah.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK3ZmAtVIPk

This is the part that freaks me out, I heard the speech, and he still talked the same shit that should infuriate people. Like the VOICE or VOZE and however the fuck it is spelled. And the next moment I read articles PRAISING him! For sounding Presidential!

What the fuck!?

Keasar

Bassem Youssef was on The Daily Show tonight, was a great interview and I love the history the show shares with him.

Gotta look up that book, sounds like a interesting read.

For those interested, TDS turned in a great episode front-to-back last night. First segment had Trevor going through O'Reilly's career at Fox News and was a great piece for showcasing just what a scumbag he truly is. Second segment was a remote piece with Hasan Minhaj investigating a small Texas town's struggles with lead-tainted water to showcase the wider problem of water contamination beyond Flint. Interview segment then delved deeper into the Flint problem specifically with Marc Edwards who has done a lot of work on the lead-in-water crisis generally.

Just a great all-around episode for anyone with 25 minutes to spare. It's streaming on TDS's website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom